• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Heroin Midwest heroin smoking it leaves yellow salt like stuff in pen after smoking

Perruccio

Greenlighter
Hi.
So Colorado here... Came across some heroin that for one under black light lit up bright yellow mayb hint of green. Anyhow it runs on foil clean and has a strong acidic smell to it of course and its lightish dark brown powder but when any heat or warmth gets to it, it will then of course turn dark dark brown and basically mold is self together.....so with all those things one would think its hella good stuff right? ??

Well strangely enough I couldnt find a pen to smoke it on foil with but what I found was a coffee straw (it was just a little bit small in diameter then a normal sized straw) well I noticed after a few hits the straw was clogged up!!!! And it wasnt with what was melted and ran nicely down the foil...or so I thought!!!
It was like yellow powder shit.... I was like what the duck kind of magic trick shit is this???

Smoke vapor thats smoked through the tiny straw turned into like what seens to be like almost salt looking.. And when I say it happenes with a tiny straw im trying to say that it doesnt happen with a normal sized straw or pen...... But like what the duck .....

Now it gets u high .... I think... But not for very long tho............ I dont kno. Ive came across this sbit one before in a small town but this stuff came from the city. .. Notlile that makes much of a dif. But yea.

Is there a way I can "clean or wash" this shit with to make it not do that and to make it less vinagary tasting bcause it is STRONG tasting too. As I forgot to mention... More strong the normal almost.... Or what u would think would be good shit if it smelt vinagery but this stuff is way stronger.

Any help advice or knowledge would be greatly apprciated! Thanks

I can't answer your question sorry, but the one piece of advice I can give you it don't smoke through a pen or a straw. Make a foil tube and smoke through that. This collects residue on the inside and then can be controlled and smoked through another foil tube. Its like free drugs innit?

See this guide:

Last edited:
Yea your right..... But like so it wasn't collecting what ID think it was collecting.. It was like chard up heroine but yellow white salt like... And a lot if it... Real fast too! Like I thought the tutor was clogged up with the black but it sure want.......
Like I said the smoke turned into salt shit once it hit the straw....... Caked the straw.

Super weird. .. I hope someone can relate and or figure out why it was doing that.
Thank u ganja cat