• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos Midazolam 15mg Dormicum - recreational?

if you can get OTC benzos and you want to IV you can get loprazolam, it's easily soluble in water... however you'll need a pretty big rig if you have a tolerance, coz you'll need to filter through a lot of powder, even though the pills (here) are small, i cant get more than 2mg in a 1cc syringe, which to me is useless

if you can get OTC benzos and you want to IV you can get loprazolam, it's easily soluble in water... however you'll need a pretty big rig if you have a tolerance, coz you'll need to filter through a lot of powder, even though the pills (here) are small, i cant get more than 2mg in a 1cc syringe, which to me is useless

I was in my home country of Germany last year in August and I was able to try lormetazepam and loprazolam. They are both great, especially lormetazepam. I continue to acquire these benzos through online pharmacies.

it really all comes down to tolerance. during a phase where i eyeballed phenazepam i had to buy 10ml syringes to shoot midazolam, as i needed absurd amounts to feel anything. i once shot something in the vicinity of 50mgs of diazepam iv (also a solution, burned a bit) and all i got was a moderate buzz.
off course on a benzo naive user, 5mgs or so of midazolam will knock him straight to sleep. it's commonly used in pre-op anethesia around these parts.

sorry to bump an old thread but I just wanted to THANK you all for your input as well as BL itself for being here as such a useful resource!!
I mostly just take a 15mg ROCHE DORMICUM(got a strip of 10x on my last order from my €URO hookup! sold 4. tried IV'ing some but think I will try sublingual dose tonight. Mixed with my ROCHE RIVOTRIL(also from Mr. €URO) Clonazepam 2mg tab(as I had only TWO left so took a break from my benzos),
12-14x5mg Diazepam generic TEVA brand from chemist [I get 8/day prescribed and took ~6 early this morning as a comedown from a day + night of amphetamine IV - stupid, I know but I'm cutting it out cos too dodgy with even the strong base[paste/sulph/etc...] that I have been getting here really cheap cos the guy wants me to get him some Temaze 20mg `jellies` when I get my next €URO order, so hes been particularly nice as ppl around here will pay £10/each for 20mg JELLIEs so he knows I could charge that but thats a greedy profit margin, Probably do em £5/ea at most, with a deal of, like, £35/x10[One strip of the 3 that come in the full box].
So I took my Kpin, Decent amount of Diazepam and I also get 7xMoggies a week on my script + took between >=2/3s + <=3/4 of a 5mg Nitrazepam I'd broke some off of when my heart was going to fast cos of amphet. Again t=I always get the REALLY CHEAP GENERIC ONES, but have been getting the half-decent make ones from RANBAXY Pharmaceuticals so....
[MOGADON...I REALLY MISS having actual brands for stuff like "VALIUM/MOGADON/TEMits all cheap generics in UK now that ].
ok...time for a cig, then back in and try to get a god clean shot of midaz from the half a dormicum 15mg i have here ....
THANKS FOLKS and sorry again for my speediness and bumping an old thread!

I've dabbly with IV Midaz and shooting up. I use the 10mg/2ml and it was mad at the start but now the madness is short at the start and leaves very quick. I want to be comatose but I don't know how much to take without killing myself. Any ideas?