• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Microgram...and the X-scores came from...

I am loving microgram.:D Did anyone else see this pill, seized as suspected Ecstasy, in the April 2003 edition:
Analysis.... however, indicated not MDMA but rather a mixture of cocaine (1.3 milligrams per tablet, salt form not determined) and methorphan

Dammit JB wheres the work warning! Trust the boss to walk in just as I click this one 8(

Oh fuckin nice!

Instead of studying i'll just read all this stuff :D

babydoc_vic: yea these reports own, in one issue it also mentions those white i pills containing 2ci. not that it wasnt obvious, but still interesting to read everything in those issues :)

more answers than questions! and seems many urban drug myths may have mutated from an actual seed of truth. coke in pills, blotter amphetamine, smuggling tips and, drool, GC/MS and other spectra, and HPLC data for comparison purposes when requesting the MSDS's....

oh the caffeine, probably a potentiator / onset accellerator and sometimes comes in a form that can be used as binder.

doubt if PRC gov is under undue pressure to cease precursor production, they are no longer so reliant on the US markets or so fearful of economic sanctions (FTN status for example) from the US/UN, and legislature tends to lag when the gov is creating a hard cash revenue source that is not only in demand but also quasi-legal and fills the certainly redundant capacity of the commie-built chemical factories. plus ya gotta keep the peasants employed chopping and gathering the saffrole-containing plant matter which grows wild and is an environmental pest ;)

demand=supply, and the global demand is rising. as soon as a big player is out, others will step up. bright young things are also working on new synths with alternative precursors and the newly-minted MBA's (many from China, btw) - on distribution strategies.

go free market. go freedom of information!

Last edited:
and in drugs' case supply = demand!

(ie, there is more supply, spreads, more ppl try, more ppl want)

With the MDMA/Caffine thing, it kinda makes sence now. I found it very hard to sleep on nearly all of the x score pills. They were all different in their own ways though. I always remember the lightning bolts to be the strongest of them all....and wow, they contained caffine....pretty interesting thread.

Good to see some lab tests for sure. There can't have been that much caffeine in these pills, if they weighed under 250mg and contained 140mg MDMA, though. Nice spectra!

BigTrancer :)

motoman: the amount of caffeine they would have had would only have been as much as a red bull. it was the strong mdma keeping you awake because the caffeine would have lost its effect long before the mdma finishes.

^^ Well they were the only pills I had trouble sleeping on. With MX's and pills like that clean MDMA I sleep like a baby. Considering these were lab tested I would guess the caffine had something to do with it, even if it was a small amount.

This thread brings back so many memories.....I'll miss the little guys.

x score R.I.P :(

Poor guys. Producing quality and they have been busted. Pity they dont concentrate on busting the shit pill manufacturers!
/me imagines the x scores all in a vat, with the employees swimming through them duck-tales style!

^^^lol
If I was Moses, I would have added an 11th commandment while no one was looking....

"Thou shalt not sell shit drugs"

Hmmmm, found something interesting.

Reading the April edition, and came across this
When opened for analysis, the two larger packages were in fact found to contain a combined net mass of 1,914 grams of an off-white, crystal-like substance, which was confirmed to be 99 percent d-methamphetamine HCl (commonly referred to as "ICE")

This is interesting, seems as though the DEA takes Ice to be very pure meth. The thing that struck me was, with all the samples they had cited in these editions, of all drugs, most were nothing near 99% pure, in most cases (even with 1kg cocaine bricks, which you would expect to be damn pure since it is coming from high up in the chain) were around the 80% mark (i'd get the actual figures but I really can't be assed reading through all the articles again, especially when I have REAL study to do).

So we have the opinion of the DEA, what else do we need, they must be right ;)

Another thing that struck me as I read through all the articles, was that not ONCE did they refer to drug users, in every case the word "abuser" was used. I'm not disputing that there are abusers, but I would think they would say "users and abusers". It seems as though in the eyes of the DEA, a one-time user of any drug is classed as an abuser and deserves the full weight of the US law 8)

Oh well, they're getting there...

Hardicus said:
(even with 1kg cocaine bricks, which you would expect to be damn pure since it is coming from high up in the chain) were around the 80% mark

I think this has more to do with the way cocaine is manufactured than because of people stepping on it at that end. At least I think so. I am reading "Snow Blind" at the moment and I remember something about this. I'll look it up tommorrow.

Another thing that struck me as I read through all the articles, was that not ONCE did they refer to drug users, in every case the word "abuser" was used. I'm not disputing that there are abusers, but I would think they would say "users and abusers". It seems as though in the eyes of the DEA, a one-time user of any drug is classed as an abuser and deserves the full weight of the US law

This is one of the easiest ways to tell a countries prevailing policy on drugs; the words they use. Compare it ot a European report and it becomes very obvious.

Is that blotter LSD or 5-MeO-AMT?

5-Methoxy-Alpha-Methyltryptamine (5-MeO-AMT) Appearing In Sugar Cubes And Lsd-Style Blotter Papers

(May, 2003) The DEA Special Testing and Research Laboratory (Dulles, Virginia) has recently received multiple reports of sugar cubes and LSD-style blotter papers containing 5-methoxy-alpha-methyltryptamine (5-MeO-AMT). Drug abuse literature (unconfirmed) suggests that this tryptamine is relatively potent. The mass spectra of 5-MeO-AMT is provided below; complete analytical data will follow in a later issue of Microgram Bulletin or Microgram Journal.

Didn't think anyone would want the spectra, but if so I'll put it up.

This will certainly be one to look out for. Another riddle about to be answered perhaps?

Thanks to Rhodium

SNOWBLIND- A brief career in the cocaine trade- by ROBERT SABBAG

johnboy wrote:

I am reading "Snow Blind" at the moment...

I found this a great read. I'm often caught quoting passages from the book.

From the front cover of my tattered copy"

An extremely rare cut of dry wit, poetry, rock hard fact and relentless insight - Rolling Stone

and the back

This is the true story of Zachary Swan, cocaine smuller extraordinaire whose genius flowered and peaked in a few short, mad years in the early 1970's. From Latin America he brought better living through chemistry to those in New York who could afford it, inventing dazzling deceptions to baffle border patrols, remaining one step ahead of the narcs, and discovering in the process a hip and dangerous world evoked by Robert Sabbag, with breathtaking power and style.

WOW

Finding out what really happend to the X boys has really made me sad. Always thought i'd see them again.

Boy do I miss them...:( :(

[edited out irrelevant content]

Attachments

• x boys.jpg
    x boys.jpg
    17.2 KB · Views: 140
Last edited by a moderator:
purple ? mark, pink chanel, pink For you, half green ? mark.
The green ? marks where by far the best i ever had.

[edited out irrelevant information]

Enjoy.

Attachments

• mixed.jpg
    mixed.jpg
    13 KB · Views: 140
Last edited by a moderator: