• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Microdots

I dont want to be pedantic but as far as I know the number at the end of LSD-25 simply indicates the order in which the substance was first synthesised from ergotine; ie. it was the 25th chemical synthesised. Hence there is only one LSD, which is LSD-25, not LSD-6 or LSD-60 or any other variation.

Back on the topic I have seen quite a few of these microdots floating around recently and the guys I know who have had them have all agreed that, in terms of strength, these are far beyond anything they have seen tab wise recently.

Encouraged by his success, Hoffman began to synthesize many new lysergic acid compounds, believing that other derivatives might also have interesting pharmacological properties. In 1938 he produced lysergic acid diethylamide, abbreviated LSD-25 (25 because it was the 25th such compound which he had synthesized).

from http://www.macalester.edu/~psych/whathap/UBNRP/LSD/one.htm

if you click here there are tonnes of google refs that outline this.

Last edited:
well, i don't know if crushing them up would split them evenly, caus apparantly the lsd is encased inside, in crystal form. i'm not sure tho.

but on the note of crushing them up, one of my mates crushed up 3 dots, and three yellow 3s, and mixed it in.

he then proceeded to snort it all with one other person. so they snorted 1 1/2 dots and 1 1/2 yellows threes each, in one go.

apparantly it was one of the most intense experiences they have had!

but i wouldn't suggest doing this tho. he only did it because he HAD(note had) lots and lots of them, and was after a new way to get off! :\

I experienced these lil suckers on the weekend.

I split one by using side cutters. Split in half perfectly, and an even dose was felt by us both.

Also, i could actually see the crystal incased in the black protective shell. I think i could anyway...

i remember my 1st tab of lsd , actually wasn't even that long ago .. was an arab symbol , or weird looking thing .. not sure if it was that good cos i hadn't had lsd b4 then only pills etc.. but i only really had closed eye visuals didnt find much of anything different , so not sure if it was just a poor tab or i dont trip as hard as my friends do .. cos they were talking some shit , maybe it was becoz it was my 1st time and i wasn't used to it so i didnt notice the stuff as much as them .. any who have fun trippers , im sure these would knock ya on ya ass :)

bump

i have just gotten a hold of one of these dots but am a newbie and am looking to take it soon was wondering wether i should have the whole thing or half it and if i half it how should i do it....

would taking the whole thing be to intense for a first timer i have had exp with dxm weed and mdxa

thanks--peace

Definitely have half for your first time. If, after a few hours you feel like it's not strong enough, have the other half.

I halved mine by cutting it with electrical sidecutters. But some say the active ingredient may be unevenly spaced within the dots. I havent found that.

These microdots are quite strong especially for a 1st timer. The effects of LSD can be overwhelming if you haven't experienced it before. I qould suggest having a sober friend with you and do it in a place you are comfortable and relaxed in. Bad trips aren't fun.

Half is definatly the way to go

ok i have a friend and a comfortable group of people and setting so should i just cut it in half and have half if it isnt feeling to intense have ther other???

Yes but don't expect it to come on like a MDMA pill, it has taken upto 3 hours for me to start a "peak" on acid before.

Report back later and tell us how you found it.

no. Use distilled water, trust me. I halved one by cutting it and i dont think it was a smart idea.

so should i use the distilled water method or the cutting in half method or just say fuck it and take it all.......

also with the two method wats go with lsd being in contact with light

I know this thread is now very large, but could people please spend a few moments reading through the existing replies to a thread before posting, to see if the question or discussion point you're thinking of has been mentioned already? We're getting people asking the same questions over and over... even in the same thread.

BigTrancer :)

Hi all....been ages since i posted good 2 be back,
just wondering......might be having micro dots on the w/e is it possible 2 dance on these or really get in2 the music if u know wat i mean....cause im going 2 a real big rave with hard tec......

Padawhuan Pinger said:
Hi all....been ages since i posted good 2 be back,
just wondering......might be having micro dots on the w/e is it possible 2 dance on these or really get in2 the music if u know wat i mean....cause im going 2 a real big rave with hard tec......

are you experienced with lsd or other psychadelics? if not, i wouldn't recommend ingesting what's estimated at 300ug of lsd (3 times a 'standard' trip) at a rave... i'm not saying you WILL freak out, but there is the possibility!

i love how people estimate µg, and unless they have had a known measured dose of LSD there is no way they could in any way accurately pass judgement.