• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Microdots

^^^
didnt it say a few pages back on this thread that thats where ur meant to store them. and regular tabs u put in the freezer too.

where else would u put them? somewhere cool dark and dry....the freezer aint wet.

When you take something cold out of the freezer, the water vapour from the air can condense into little droplets on the cold surface.

BigTrancer :)

hehe i dont know any term.

and i dont think much water droplets are gonna get in a film canister....and through some little plastic baggies.....and through some gel caps.

^^ fucken hell, u take ure storage seriously..

Making me think that mine might have turned to shit now. Just sitting in a baggie in a drawer in my room... meh, i guess we'll find out

Adikkal

well after storing microdots for over a couple months in a freezer (they were in a baggie which were in a tinted bottle with silca gel satchets inside), we took bottle away with us on a weekend and did not consume the microdots until a couple days after leaving. Happy to say they were the exact same strength as they originally were when first purchased. I guess if people don't store acid too well, they may lose potency.

And good on syntech for taking her storage seriously, it can make the difference from having a good drug experience compared to having a 'bunk product'. :)

Last edited:
I let my mate hold on to my acid because he's pretty careful with it. He puts them in a baggie and zipz them in the coin part of a wallet and keeps it in the freezer and since we haven't been dissapointed.
Also we keep 2CB the same way and after trying it for the seccond time at half strength after that storage, felt as strong as the first full dose.
Lovely

^^Phenethylamines are typically stable anyway, you shouldn't need to keep 2c-b in the freezer.
Better safe than sorry though I suppose.

Suggestion: never assume that a drug has deteriorated, always treat them as if they're full strength... that way you don't get any nasty surprises.

BT :)

I always expect full strength and always seem to get it I believe stronly in the fact if you want to trip/pill hard you will. The quality thing is latley I've been having halfs of everything and getting great results. Gotta say though my friends are cool to be around in these states.

syntech said:
thank you!! hehe.

Cough-cough, it's all a lie of course wedon't have any drugs in the house, that would be highly illegal of course.

For those of you who are wondering, the freezer is the dryest part of most people houses. Why I hear you ask. Water will vapourise at any temp and dissolve into the air. This amount of water % is usually defined as the humidity. As the temperature heats up the water gets more excited and more freely forms vapour, not only that but the amount of water that can be dissolved into the air increases.
The inverse also applies. Imagine you put a volume of atmosphere into your freezer. Amongst other things that air will contain oxygen, nitrogen, and water vapour. As the temp starts to drop the air reaches saturation point and water droplets start to form, ineffect it's raining inside your fridge. As the temperature drops further these droplets start to freeze. So at the freezers operating temp most of the water has been precipitated out of the air and forms ice crystal. There is still a small amount of water vapour in the air inside the freezer, but comparatively less.

And why would theoretical go to such elaborate lengths to store my micro dots. Firstly to store any acid you want a cool, dry dark place. So the film canister is perfect. So ensure that the air inside stays dry I include a silica gel pack. The only reason I put the dots in the capsules is because they are fucking tiny and it's much easier to handle them. But a positive spin off to this is that the capsules are very hygroscopic, so when you take them out of the freezer they will readily absorb any moisture that will form on the surface.

I must say that i've found the microdots doing the rounds recently are highly variable in strength. ( those recently found as opposed to dots that have been 'saved for a rainy day')

I've come across dots that are complete duds, to 'double average blotter strength', to dots that should only be consumed in halfs or those very experienced in psychadelics. All from the same source, and all looking absolutely identical.

I guess what i'm saying is treat the dots with the respect they deserve and as its been said, you can always eat more.

I was put them in a several plastic bags then in a tupperware container before freezing them, works a treat for me!

micros

just have to say that the microdot which i consumed a few weeks back was fuckin awesome but unexplainible, the only way to know is to try for yourself, this by the way was my first proper drug apart from weed, all sense were tweaaaakkkked and visuals were very present and pleasent, effects lasted around 12 hours and a feeling that everything was slightly different lasted for the rest of the day till i went to sleep.
enjoy A.C.I.D

I don't thikn anyone has posted a picture of microdots yet, so here goes.

This is a picture that a friend gave me. It shows the size and colour of these dots. All of these have been consumed. :)

23849Picture_012-med.jpg

(from my gallery)

some one i know had a very annoying expiriece on schoolies when he found out someone had spilled coke all over his two remaining microdots it had gone into the sattie and the dots were falling apart he thought rather than waste them and throw them away him and a friend may aswell consume them and to their suprise got a very weak but still noticeable effect from the seemingly dead dots....

on my first expirience with these not much happened then the second one was very very hectic and crazy good but nuts we dropped at like 1:30 in the arvo and were still tripping the next morning at like 11... very hectic

I've had microdots before; bought em at ********, first year, when acid wasn't EVERYWHERE. Mine was a dark brown, larger than a poppy seed, but smaller than a marijuana seed. It was my first time on acid, but it didn't really hit me so ridiculously hard like you are all telling me. Frankly, it hit me the same as most single hits of paper hit me. Ya know, there was a definite perception difference, but little to no visuals. Perhaps my microdot had less in it than yours all did.

[Details removed to comply with forum guidelines; p_d],

Last edited by a moderator: