• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Microdots

I havent been back to bluelight since I decided enough was enough (party wise) years ago but laid my hands on some of these, jumped online to see if there was any info (pleasantly surprised - yet not surprised considering this is bluelight and if i was gonna find info anywhere it'd be here, hey?) and have 2 things to say:

a) During Uni in the 90's my girlfriend studied Nuclear BioChemistry (big name but all she does is feed people carbon14 to make there insides glow at radiology labs) and during her course, among other things (heroin from codeine etc) they made LSD. So not to step on anyones toes but lsd can/has been made in Oz.

b) The dots I have look like pieces of flint you get in disposable lighters.

That is all :)

I have delved into three sessions using the microdots, and i have come to the conclusion that (for me) the strongest trip was when i tripped at home.
Now when i say strongest, i have measured it by means of visuals, thought loops, body buzz and how long the trip lasted.

The trip at home was very intense, and it was my first trip with the microdots. I had major thought loops, tho they flowed readily because i wasnt trying to convey them to someone else, usually producing a half finished sentence full of gyberish then a few cursing mutters at the end due to the frustration of not explaining your thought.
My visuals were exceptional, they were very clear and distict, very colourful aswell. This is due to the dim light in my room, and the posters and art that is stuck on my wall.

Tripping at home alone is a must for any tripper. The rule that 'set and setting' plays a huge part in any trip is evident here at home. You have everything you want at hand, you are in your most secure, comfortable place and you have presence of silence to intensify your trip.

Often i think that tripping in a group outside or at another persons house distracts you from your own trip. I mean just speaking to a fellow tripper can be fun, but its burning time away from your own trip.
The peak of the trip lasted for a decent 5 hours, compared to my other trip scenarios, the peak was hard to measure because you arn't sitting in one place taking in the trip, you are talking, laughing and being active with your mates.

Personally, Im getting the feeling that Lsd-25 is not a drug that is optimized when you have company. Its a very personal drug for me, I try to use it as a tool for inner perception and personal realization. This is when its at its best. I dont want everyone to read this post as a strict red line for how lsd should be taken.

I am reporting how lsd effects me the most and in what situation is best for me.

im out.

Personally, Im getting the feeling that Lsd-25 is not a drug that is optimized when you have company. Its a very personal drug for me, I try to use it as a tool for inner perception and personal realization. This is when its at its best

I personally believe, that this could be contributed to the sort of person you are sober; being happy alone, with ones own thoughts, with ones own company etc.

If you like being surrounded by other people, or like some who actually dislike being home on their own, they might be better off with tripping buddies, because that's what they are comfortable with.

Adikkal said:
Well,

Let me just say that stumbling across 4 fire trucks scattered around a bmx track, doing backburning on the nearby bush, when just starting to come on - was a VERY welcome surprise.

Flashing blue and red lights everywhere, enjoying the wonder of the warm glow of the embers on the slowly burning trees.
Yes quite nice indeed.

Fucken OATH i knowwwwwww what you mean.

A few weeks ago i was at a doof, and cops came, and basically, we had to get the fuck off the land because there was a fire on the mountain,- this was about midday, we got ouit by like `1pm, quickest ever packup (we didnt know, we thought they were bluffing because we saw no smoke etc)... anwyay, this was the first weekend microdots made a return to the scene. Hehe... The party came to a quick abrupt end because we had to get out, we drove off, and theres fucking loads of fire treucks n cops etc at bottom of the hill, with a fuckload of smoke... hehe...
Turns out that was a massve fire, we could even see the smoke when we got back to Newcaslte. Freaky huh? Confused the hell out of a LOT of trippers. hehehe ;)

Just had to add that...

There's no such thing as real peyote or mescaline microdots. You need ~500 mgs of material to get off, which in no way would fit in a micro. Thats like 1.5-2 average size pressed MDMA pills. Its probably acid, an acid homologue, or even something rare like STP or DOB. Kudos on finding even whatever you have though; tabs, liquid, micros, whatever still no abundance of em around here.

Last night I had been up for three days and I saw a leprechaun who told me that he had only one of these microdots and couldn't find anymore, but didn't want to trip alone because he finds it more enjoyable to have someone else around in the same headspace.
He really wished he had more than one so he didn't have to half it (which he sees as sacreligeous) because he likes big doses of acid, but he wants to trip with someone else.
So, has anyone successfully halved one of these, and if so, how? By succesfully I mean have both people felt the acid? (ie. it wasnt somehow lost in the process, or all in one half?)
And are these good enough to be halved and still make for a strongish trip?

/\ firstly is it really neccesarry posting all that info at the start of your post? Secondly i think that since there is so much crap paper, you don't want to waste your chance to get a somewhat decent trip and you are better of having a half :)

I'm thinking ifg I bother to split it I'll put it into a small amount of injection water (obviously unchlorinated) then stir it and let it sit for a minute, then use a syringe to measure the water into halves and just spray it into the mouth.
As far as I know this should work. If anyone can see a reason why this will not work, please tell me.

good luck trying to halve one of these babies (microdots).
most are the size of a poppy seed, a very very delicate operation it would be.

hmmm which to have for breaky, kellogs crunchy nut or sultana brain. hmmm

??

hi everyone as there r alot of different types of miro's goin roud atm i was wondering if n e 1 has come across a small black sphere sort of 1 i would be very intrested in n e replys to this

SteveElektro:
Yep, if these were crushed and placed in a small amount of distilled purified water and left out of the light for a couple of minutes it should be evenly distributed throughout the water without loss of potency. Make sure the syringe you are using to divvy it up with is clean as well.

thanx man but i was asking if n e of u had seen thease around and had personally tried it or know someone who has cuz they seem 2 be everywhere

SteveElektro said:

So, has anyone successfully halved one of these, and if so, how? By succesfully I mean have both people felt the acid? (ie. it wasnt somehow lost in the process, or all in one half?)
And are these good enough to be halved and still make for a strongish trip?

Yes, these are good enough to be cut in half.

Yes, i have successfully halved the microdot with a friend. All you need to do, is make sure you are in a place where if the other half flys off when u chop it, u can FIND it :) Second, just use a knife and cut it, make sure u have one side held really tightly, they are tough little buggers to cut. But ive done it twice now.

Taliana:
Just cutting these little suckers is not a very good way to try to split them evenly as unlike a pill the active ingredient is not spread evenly throughout. It is an active core with a coating around it so if you try to cut it in half and the coating is unevenly distributed around it, it is conceivable that one person will receive a third or even a quarter of the active part with the other person receiving much more even if you cut it precisely down the middle.

After a big weekend I had 1 of these babies last night, it was quite a beautiful experience.

I got quite creative, was the seccond time I've tripped alone, but first intence 1. First I started off about an hour after having it by watching shrek very pretty. After that was finished things were getting pretty intence.

I had a bong turned off the light and put on Infected Mushroom, It was still light outside, so no matter if had my eyes open or closed, the swirls of colour sort of made my eyes feel wet.

About 1/2 way through it, I felt creative, I wanted to draw but the pencils were inside, so in my draw I found some fluffits (fabic paint that swells when heated) I started making a picture with dots of colour, I did thins for about 1/2 hour until the page was covered. When I had finished I could only look at it for a few minutes because the colours were too bright.

Then I found a box of drawing pins so I pushed the whole packet (BIG MUTHER FUKER OF A PACKET) into a shoe box overlaping as much as I posibly could, don't know why, seemed a good idea at the time.

My best friends wedding is coming up soon I started to write that speech while tripping hardcore and today when I read it it is very good.

The picture I did wasn't that flash today, I was being a little too intence and the colours were too close.

Watched Australian Idle and had tears when the two left.

The rest was bongs and good music, nice acid.

Sounds to me like; not only do you now have a good speech, but you've also knocked up a couple of unique wedding presents =D

i was under the impression that the acid was inside the hard coating........ maybe i'm wrong but i personally wouldn't crush them up at risk of loosing any strength. Again maybe i'm completely wrong. Anyway i'd just eat the whole thing ;)

8o:)8o=D8o

syntech said:
about splitting them, do u think crushing them up would work?

In what context? SupaDiscoBreaka has already outlined a perfect method for accurately measuring dosages, just make sure you have DISTILLED purified water, cause chlorine destroys LSD afaik. :)