• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

michael jackson - guilty or not guilty?

I think he's guilty as hell. Put it this way, would you EVER as a parent allow your kid to go to some freaky looking 40 year old mans house to have a bit of fun on the merry-go-round and after that....I dunno....maybe get into a bed with the fucker and talk about how fun it was blowing Bubbles today??

I thought not, and would you as a 40 year old man EVER consider getting all cosy and shit in a snug-assed bed with a couple of near nude 11 year old BOYS!!!??? (not girls mind you)?? No, I thought not.

The man is sick and twisted, ANY other man on the planet would have had relevant authorities coming a knocking a long time ago.

Could be another attempt to bleed some money out of him like the last time.With wacko Jacko whos knows.

i don't think the police would have raided his place like they did unless they had some solid evidence...so i think he must be guilty......don't wanna believe it, but i think he is....

what a shame it is.....

yeah because police are never wrong are they? they are not corrupt whatsoever and if a large sum of money was given or promised to them because of their help in making him look guitly they would never comply? not in america espeacially hey?

To add to Michaels woes, the latest press release has confirmed suspiscions that Nezo is Michaels love child.

Both Michael, Bubbles and Nezo were not available for comment.

poor poor Michael.

doofqueen said:
yeah because police are never wrong are they? they are not corrupt whatsoever and if a large sum of money was given or promised to them because of their help in making him look guitly they would never comply? not in america espeacially hey?

I'm not the biggest fan of cops and no offence intended here, but why would you want to defend this fuck?

I'm sure he played a few charity concerts and donated some money, but the most money I've ever seen this pedophile fuck spend was on pointless pieces of crappy art... Heal the world my motherfucking arse...

doofqueen said:

Don’t be stupid, the repercussions at all levels wouldn’t be worth it when dealing with somebody who is in the public eye.

No matter your views on the justice system in America, I’m pretty sure they’d still have to fulfil the requirements to the letter in order to avoid expensive lawsuits filed against them. Do you really believe they’d risk it?

Personally I have no opinion on his guilt and regardless I hope they lock him up – the man is sick on so many psychological levels.

^^ Well, as I said earlier I don't like the guy at all, with the exception of his music from Thriller back.

But I think that I would like to see him recieve support from councellors and psych experts for an extended period of time to help him in understanding his problems which may or may not have contributed to his alleged sexual desires. And hopefully he will come to a realization of sorts on his mental state, and be able to deal with his fears and the unrealization of real world events that seem to tear at his being.

I mean I feel somewhat of a sympathy for him for all the shit that he went through. Poor guy wasn't brought up the same way as you and I, I'm sure if I went through all the hassles such as a VERY angry and heavy-handed dad, Fame, being gay when the world sees you as a ladies-man, all that shit, I would be a lot more crazy that what I am now.

Anyway, he should pay if he's guilty regardless. And his sexual perversions leave a LOT to be desired. I mean what?? No GIRLS???? hehe.

lostpunk5545 said:
I'm not the biggest fan of cops and no offence intended here, but why would you want to defend this fuck?

I'm sure he played a few charity concerts and donated some money, but the most money I've ever seen this pedophile fuck spend was on pointless pieces of crappy art... Heal the world my motherfucking arse...

i'm not defending him, i dont know if he did or didn't do it for sure. i'm just sick of all the talk about it because some "evidence" has come to light and most people just think he did it. What ever happened to innocent before proving guilty? I prefer to give people the benefit of the doubt, no matter who they are but hey thats just me....

and kitty...my opinion is stupid? real nice :\

Probably all of us have a personal bias based on what we "believe to be true" about Michael Jackson.

There are those who believe he's just a big kid, scarred and stunted in emotional growth because of his childhood abuse, neurotic yes, but essentially as innocent, pure and naiive as the kids he hangs out with.

If you hold this view, then the idea of Michael actually sexually ABUSING a child is improbable, even impossible - why would a child/adult even have sexual thoughts towards another child? Abuse implies violence, cunning, power... all things that belong in the adult realm. If Michael is capable of this, then the view we hold of him cannot be true.

Or.. there is the camp who've always believed there's something a little too weird or convenient about the 'childlike' aspect of MJ. That there's the possibility of something a bit fishy about him. How could a grown man possibly not know what he's doing is weird? They don't really buy the whole Peter Pan thing, instead thinking he's just plain strange and even sinister and suspect.

Obviously it's a whole lot easier to believe guilt if that's always been your opinion.

I've watched a few MJ documentaries with my boyfriend and we've both sat there and taken things out of them from our own particular point of view... watching the same show. I'll pick up on the compassionate, funny elements of his personality and he'll ridicule the bizarre behaviour.

So before we go dissing each other's points of view it might help to consider if we're talking apples and apples. Whatever we think is already clouded by context.

Posted on Inthemix by wOrm:

(Quote)

"I was thinking last night of the uncanny Grimm's fairy tale like quality of the whole story, and the strange (physical) resemblance of Jackson to 'Edward Scissorhands' or, on a slightly more literary level, Frankenstein's Monster. Now the viliigers have arrived at the gates brandishing pitchforks and torches , and they won't be happy until he is broken or dead."

So true, with the "we should burn him anyway cos he's a freak" attitude being displayed by so many ppl.

And that fucking Channel 7 freak show campaign last night didn't help.

SLM: That was very eloquent. Have you ever considered a career in diplomacy or negociation? You just completely took the heat out of that argument.

Cuddles :)

I've honed my diplomacy skills being a mod ;) Plus Public Relations - my chosen field - is Latin for "the art of bullshitting eloquently".

However if anyone cares to give me a cushy job as a diplomat I wouldn't say no =D

What time does Michael JackSon goto court?....

.. When the big hand reaches the little hand.

Last edited: