• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Benzos Mexican Xanax in dark bottles - real or no?

Shant

Bluelighter
I know I looked into this several months back and the results were mixed. Some people insist they’re not counterfeited, others say they are. Just wondering if there’s been any clarification since then. Thanks

Ummm no, do not trust them. If you absolutely insist on using them then test it to make sure it's not fentanyl first

You should buy some Fentanyl test strips and crush up some of a pill mix it with appropriate amount of water and see if it comes back positive or not...

Most xanax bars are fake these days. At least where I live, the only alprazolam comes in round tablets, we haven't had brand name xanax in a long time. So yes I generally assume all xanax is fake but that doesn't mean its worthless. Start by taking a small amount (like 1/4 or even less) to test potency.

Most xanax bars are fake these days. At least where I live, the only alprazolam comes in round tablets, we haven't had brand name xanax in a long time. So yes I generally assume all xanax is fake but that doesn't mean its worthless. Start by taking a small amount (like 1/4 or even less) to test potency.
I would obviously use the fentanyl test strip before moving on to this step. But that’s definitely safer than just downing the whole thing and hoping for the best and winding up in some kind of phenazepam adventure. Generally all “xanax” pressed tablets contain some RC or combination of them so it’s best to use caution. If they work they work though best of luck.

Phenazepam? “RC or combination”

Sorry but can you tell me more about the above 2? What I’d like to know is this: If we assume it’s pressed, and it’s not fentanyl, what exactly is most commonly found in these pills? And, if anyone knows, what percentage of Xanax bars on the street are in fact fentanyl? Or much easier to answer: does fentanyl in fact make up the bulk of the pressed bars? Thanks