• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos Mexazolam

Hecticus

Bluelighter
Are many familiar with this benzodiazepine? If so what comparisons would you make with more well known benzos and what kind of doses do you commonly use whether it be for medical reasons or recreation(without tolerance) preferably.

I've just had 2mg, onset 10-15 mins. plateau roughly 45-50 minutes. Although i have smoked marijuana, i would compare the dosage being equivalent to roughly 15mg+ of diazepam. Each pill contains 1mg.

With little tolerance i consumed 15mg Diazepam to test my thoery, the effect was significantly stronger. Mexazolam at 2mg= 10mg Valium if that.

Last edited:
I found it mildly hypnotic at the same 2mg dose I had a fairly high Etizolam tolerance at the time. It helped getting to sleep with insomnia slightly better than an antihistamine but only if I wasn't particularly anxious To begin with. It didn't really help me cut off stims for the night for example.

It was too subtle for me to really notice the peak but I guess your diazepam equivalency example would fit. The half life seems reasonably lengthy to me as well. Much shorter than diazepam from what I could tell but kept my sleep uninterrupted. A couple of friends with little to no tolerance experienced much more similarities with your own findings but primarily found it hypnotic as well.

Thanks for your reply. My supply is unfortunately gone, fuck knows why i binge on these. I wonder if Etizolam is better bang for buck. I wish i had point of clonazolam, now that can handle any issue especially anxiety coming off stims. Does anyone know the East's answer to Rohypnol? Appreciate it.

I much prefer Etizolam over this, it's a much better all rounder IMO. Good for anxiety, muscle relaxation and as a hypnotic. I also find it recreational in as much as I suffer from anxiety so the relief from it makes social situations much more fun for me. I tried a sample order of all the obscure Japanese Benzos I could find on an online pharmacy site just out of interest. None of them seemed especially spectacular to me but I did have tolerance which would have blunted my appreciation of the nuances of them.

Clonazolam scared the fuck out of me. Even with tolerance it was like a sledgehammer and it gave me terrible rebound anxiety even after just one or two days dosing with it. Same with flubromazolam. I had hundreds of both but gave them all away as they sent my tolerance through the roof, gave me black outs and cost me a job ultimately. They were bastards to taper off as well.

Personally I'd stick to Etizolam over the more exotic Japanese benzos. The ones I tried at least didn't come anywhere near etiz let alone rohypnol. Clonazolam can definitely fuck right off. WAY too heavy for me and I really do like my benzos.

Yeah definitely dangerous(Clonazolam) when abusing, Oddly enough all the mixing i've done i've only ever blackout from alcohol binges. Although imo benzos are best used as potentiators. I think i'll stick to the tried and tested Etizolam. It feels as if the eastern meds have more of a tolerance issue Incomparison to Alprazolam, clonazepam for example. Even Etizolam after the first day tolerance can increase to unbelievable amounts.

Definitely sounds like a wiser move than clonazolam mate. I can't really speak to the tolerance issues with the other Eastern varieties I tried (non RC varieties) but you could well be right. They didn't seem to have much recreational value to me though so the temptation to abuse could be lower. Then again if you're using them as potentiators rather than recreational in their own right,you're probably less likely to get unstuck than myself I guess. Agreed about etiz tolerance being capable of biting you on the arse but even though I've had issues like that it was definitely more forgiving than clonaz was to me.

Thanks for your reply. My supply is unfortunately gone, fuck knows why i binge on these. I wonder if Etizolam is better bang for buck. I wish i had point of clonazolam, now that can handle any issue especially anxiety coming off stims. Does anyone know the East's answer to Rohypnol? Appreciate it.

Ermirin (nimetazepam) although I don't think any country allows it anymore, it was the date-rape moral panic equivalent of Rohypnol in asia in the early 2000's. Although one can find it's main very active metabolite Nitemazepam through some internet sleuthing.

155px-Mexazolam.svg.png

M'yeah, it's got that molecule. I just wonder, I have the opportunity of getting 90x2mg of these or 60x2mg Flutoprazepam or I think it's 60x2.5mg flutazolam from very far away, so I'd like to know the properties of each one a bit more before I decide and go with it.