• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Metylphenidate strength power of action and weakens force of action of metylphenidate

Simpson888

Bluelighter
hello i have a question .

which increases strength power of action methylphenidate , and what weakens force of action of metylphenidate ,
please answer and thank you ;)

Its pretty strong on its own lol! Some say taking an antacid like "tums" potentiates stimulants, and I agree its quite nice to take them with an antacid and you kind of notice the effects a bit "better" as opposed to stronger if that makes sense.

What weakens stimulants? I would definitely say that taking them the day after you already have will noticeably produce weakened effects (known as diminishing returns). There's nothing I can say that reduces the effects that I know of besides maybe combining it with benzos or alcohol. I think what you're looking for doesn't quite exist in the way you want it to, but as I'm writing this I just remembered that for some reason vitamin C things like orange juice make the effects hit a bit stronger--but slightly run out faster in the end.

Methylphenidate (Ritalin) is a “Classic Amphetamine”. Period.

It’s MOA is STRIKINGLY similar to Cocaine Hydrochloride in that they’re both “Inverse Agonists”

Methylphenidate (Ritalin) DAT>NET
Cocaine Hydrochloride DAT>SERT>>NET

Believe it or not, Methylphenidate (Ritalin) is actually nearly TWICE as potent than Cocaine on a mg to mg basis. It’s ED50 (effective dose to inhibit 50% of dopamine transporters) 50% inhibition is required to experience “Euphoria” and pleasurable effects.

It’s not your typical DNRI (like some Mickey Mouse drug like Bupropion/Wellbutrin) that will NOT induce euphoric reinforcing effects. Both Cocaine & Ritalin are classified as “Inverse Agonists”

Methylphenidate (Ritalin) / Focalin (d-threo-MPH)
Phenmetrazine (VERY highly desirable & Euphoric. Even preferable over IV Methedrine)
Cocaine (Lilly Pharma tablets & Mallkt 25 gram jar “light fluffy crystals” WARNING- May be Habit Forming lol)
Benzedrine (racemic amphetamine)
Dexedrine (dexro-amphetamine)
Methedrine (dextro-methylamphetamine)
Biphetamine (mixed amphetamine salts) todays Adderall
Dexamyl & Desbutal (HANDS DOWN the most invaluable pharmaceutical Amphetamine/Barbiturate combo)
Desoxyn 5mg oral tablets (d-Methamphetamine)
Methedrine - 20 & 30mg glass ampoules for IV/IM/SC injection (d-Methamphetamine)

Methylphenidate (Ritalin)
*taking with a light fatty meal (egg&ham breakfast sandwich) actually SPEEDS absorption
*consuming ethanol/alcohol with Methylphenidate increases d-threo-MPH (Focalin) by 40%
*also forms the inactive metabolite l-Ethylphenidate (which does NOT have any DAT properties)

d-threo-Ethylphenidate is the molecule that will induce significant euphoria from dopaminergic properties

Racemic Methylphenidate (Ritalin) is a VERY pleasurable & euphoric “Classic Amphetamine” a DNRI but more significantly releasing Dopamine/monoamines from the pleasure centres of the mammalian CNS.

Ethanol 3.oz Jin cocktail with Ritalin 50-60mg after a light fatty (animal fat) meal with induce PROFOUND dopaminergic Euphoric pleasure. Combined with a full Mu-Opioid Agonist (Oxycodone/Dilaudid/Methadone) is simply the most amazing oral Speedball. My customized hybrid oral Brompton Cocktail 🍸 is a ticket to heaven.

Know your limits and don’t push it too far. Use with a friend and have rapid acting anxiolytic medications on hand for emergency usage. Clonidine 0.1mg tablets & Diazepam (Valium) 10mg tablets & Pregabalin 300mg pulverized into fine powder diluted in warm water, few oz of orange juice, little cold water….in the fridge hidden or hidden somewhere, property labeled on cling wrap covering glass (Do Not Drink)

Have Fun 🤩

Last edited: