• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

methylphenidate(concerta) tolerance?I still need help and advice!please support

babilonko

Greenlighter
this time I drink the concerta for 35 days ...the first I drank 54mg for 5 days ... then I abused it for 3-4 days (up to 126mg a day) after that I started drinking for 72mg for about 15 days and then I and then I drank 90mg for 4 days and then I drank 108mg for 3 days ... then I came to this forum to explain what happened ... I got some answers and support so I decided to reduce the dose to 72mg per day ... I think a dose of 72mg helps me even though I have noticed that I talk less than at 108mg ... and I think I need this medicine and my doctor told me that I will have to take it for the rest of my life ... I hesitate to take a break for a few days of not drinking medicine because without medicine I am tired confused disoriented and restless ... please for advice and answers to questions ... please help as much as you can because I have a severe ADHD case (my TOVA test shows -22.59) I am afraid to stop taking the medicine I'm afraid to take a break from the medicine for a few days in order to reduce the tolerance! My question is whether the tolerance will stabilize if I continue to drink 72mg?