• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Methylphenidate 10 mg ir maximum dose?

Nafall

Greenlighter
I started by taking one orally at 4:30 pm and another in about an hour, since then I have railed 80 mg, usually 10 mg an hour, biggest was 20 mg in an hour, I am not currently experiencing any I’ll effects, I’ve been staying hydrated, my bpm is about 120 but that’s usually around where it is, I am 6’3 but only about 165 lbs, about an hour since I took the last line, am I safe to redose more? Ik it’s a shit idea and ima have a bitch of a comedown but I was more concerned with the effects possibly sneaking up hours later.

Zero tolerance beforehand, I feel like I could take another 10 mg but like I said rather be safe then sorry

Yeah, you'll be safe with another 10mg if you want more effects.

But your pulse is quite high, I think 120/min is tachycardia and it isn't good for your heart to be constantly beating as fast. I had similar tachycardia (110/min while sober) and am now on propranolol after doctors kept ignoring the condition. Feel slightly more relaxed as well.

Yeah, you'll be safe with another 10mg if you want more effects.

But your pulse is quite high, I think 120/min is tachycardia and it isn't good for your heart to be constantly beating as fast. I had similar tachycardia (110/min while sober) and am now on propranolol after doctors kept ignoring the condition. Feel slightly more relaxed as well.
I ended up deciding not to haha

Are you saying your resting heart even when not on drugs is 120?? If so that is HIGH.

Are you saying your resting heart even when not on drugs is 120?? If so that is HIGH.
I know, then again whenever I’m in drugs I’m running around my room listening to music like a retard so that probably isn’t helping either

If you're new to stimulants, it's a good idea to invest in a blood-pressure checking machine and constantly measure your BP at least every three days a week. If you're new to Methylphenidate (MPH) or any stimulant, it's worth taking note of your BP pre-MPH, during-MPH, and post-MPH doses. Your BP and heart rate will be high for a few days of taking stimulants but make sure it doesn't affect your resting heart rate and resting BP when you're not on stimulants. If your resting heart rate and resting BP remain high post-MPH dose after a week or two, you should consider stop taking the stimulant or take it in lower doses or check with your doctor (because your resting heart rate and BP when you're not on stimulants shouldn't be high, if it is high, it usually indicates something dangerous).

One proper dose (try it orally too) will feel great for many hours, much better than redosing 10mg per hour. But don’t try it now, rather next time using it.

One proper dose (try it orally too) will feel great for many hours, much better than redosing 10mg per hour. But don’t try it now, rather next time using it.
But overdosed MPH is a horrible experience. Like a panic attack maybe. I chased the high because people kept telling me high dosed methylphenidate was like cocaine but it's wrong info.

ED-50 (effective dose to inhibit 50% of DAT) for d-threo-MPH is approximately 0.25mg/per kg of body weight

An average sized male would achieve this through a standard Ritalin 20mg IR tablet

An entry level low therapeutic dose would be Ritalin 10mg tablets X 3 daily
An upper level “max” dose are Ritalin 20mg tablets X 3 daily (60mg daily)

Biphentin 80mg tablets are available in Canada (40% of dose IR / remaining 60% released 4 hours later)

The “glass ceiling” for daily Methylphenidate is 100mg in divided doses

I can safely tolerate Ritalin 40mg IR in an oral Brompton Cocktail 🍸 with opioid, Valium, Lyrica, Jin, Cannabis