• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Methoxetamine Thread v2

10mg seems rather nice, very slight wobble, although I feel rather stimulated and the drip is on par with k; pretty damn grim and tastes very similar. With ketamine I prefer 20-60mg at a time anyway. Not too fond of shuffling/crabbing around like the living dead.

Top up time!

I had great fun on the mxe last night. Wasn't feeling much off daytime doses of ~15mgs so left it til after dinner. After dinner i dosed 60mg split half an hour apart, music appreciation was up, felt good working out aswell. Then i had some cider and upped the antics by another 40mg. I felt glued to my computer chair, everything was much more colourful and very like approaching a k hole only darker.

The cider seemed to bring on more of the opiate effect aswell, my pupils were like pin pricks. I could still type but it was hard co-ordinating and my vision became a fuzzy mess of black beads around the computer/tv screen.

I decided to give up on the computer and skipping through youtube so stuck on news about the riots before turning to Sin City and doing another 30-40mgs, I became completely immersed in the film like i was actually a ghost in the background.

When i finally did go to bed i lay down and felt like i was wrapped in a warm bubble. Felt like i was being transported upsides down on a rollercoaster through some sort of red mist. Drifted off about 4am and woke up feeling fresh %)

Not too fond of shuffling/crabbing around like the living dead.

Why not? It's the only time you get to go up to people and drooling in a loud voice, slur "brain, I need brain!" =D

Even that can prove difficult after certain dissociatives...

My trip was mad! Everything looked like I was in a forest but it was covered in snow, yet I was soo warm! I was just drifting around the forest checking all the animals out! Gonna do it all again tonight!

I'll be doing the same. The gram I got was actually short only weighing 0.7 (spoke to supplier and will be re-embursed), so I've 400mgs left. Going to kick start the evening with 70mgs, might try 120mg after that and watch some crazy film. It's not really that good at functional sized doses like K is I don't think. Aiming for anhilation is better with this one.

Hmmm, I've not done any MXE for over 24 hours yet 3 x 20mg lines have done virtually nothing. Tollerance grows rapildy with this one it would seem.

Best way to get a good hit off it seems to be a few small lines in quick succession with cider. I've got 20mgs left which I'll probably sniff sooner rather than later but I'm not expecting much to come of it.

Overall it's alright if you don't have access to K and I do quite like it. It also has a nice afterglow. Still though K wins hands down without a shadow of doubt for both the wonky feeling and the hole being better, aswell as the afterglow.

Bumpity bump!

Anyone tried camfet with MXE yet?

informations, plox.

I passed my last drugs test after taking this stuff, just thought I'd give a heads up.

This was sniffing the morning before the test lol.

Tolerance certaiinly does grownlime a bitch, I e been doing two grams a couple of days them taking a few week breaks And my tolerence is still sky high! Maybe I need too leave it long but if it's anything like k it takes
Months for your tolerance to drop!

its definately wonderful stuff, has anyone got addicted too this physically yet? i remember fastandbulbous saying he suffered squirts and general unwell feeling after repeating daily for around a week... really do like this stuff though so can see how its pretty addictive mentally anyways

I wen through a phase where I thought I was getting physically addicted, this was after taking 5gs in a week, I was waking up about 5 every morning fiending for more, not pleasant when I ran out!

MXE + MPA = Blackout

Posted this over in the methoxetamine combos thread, I'll put it here too for visibility:

me said:
Got to echo those comments about Methiopropamine potentiating MXE. It's a quite pronounced effect - and potentially dangerous!

I had about 50mg O-Desmethyltramadol, plugged, at about 4pm, then at 7pm had about 30mg MPA. Had another 30mg MPA at about 10:30pm and maybe 20mg MXE about 11pm, and went to the pub with gf and her new flatmate (my gf was moving in this weekend). By midnight the MXE had taken effect and it was noticeably stronger than if I'd just taken the MXE, my verbal skills were not great meaning I had to concentrate to order at the bar, but I managed, and I gradually straightened up a bit. Went back to my gf's flat around 1am, feeling fine and in control. Had some more MPA and a bit later, another maybe 20mg of MXE and perhaps the same of O-DT (hard to tell, we had no scales, just known, fairly small, quantities so I could divvy them into doses.)

Over the following two hours I gradually lost the ability to partake in conversation, when I did speak it was nonsense, and then I blacked out. This has never happened to me on MXE before, even on doses over 100mg. My gf told me I was in the toilet for ages so she came looking for me and found me trying to have a piss against the wall in the bathroom. Fortunately she prevented this, it wouldn't have gone down well with her new flatmate!

My gf put me to bed, and I got back up, stumbling into the kitchen and muttering nonsense - four times this happened before I eventually stayed in bed. I have no memory of this at all.

Nothing bad happened, and no-one was hurt, but it could so easily have gone bad. I dread to think what would have happened if I'd managed to get out into the street unbeknownst to the gf and her pal.

I suppose the booze or even the O-DT might have played a role in this too, but I didn't have much booze and I've combined booze, O-DT and MXE before without anything like this happening.

what to do on this drug, alone...

so... the time came foir me to leave the pub, as was too drunk for staying to be a viable option.

so i'm home alone on a friday night so figure the right thing to do is take some drugs. i will take a moderate dose of MXE soon, any ideas as to what to do once it hits?

so... the time came foir me to leave the pub, as was too drunk for staying to be a viable option.

so i'm home alone on a friday night so figure the right thing to do is take some drugs. i will take a moderate dose of MXE soon, any ideas as to what to do once it hits?

Just how drunk are you? I don't find the combo particularly pleasant, a couple of glasses of red, yeah fine but six pints of lager, no thanks. (hypocritical, as I have done it, and I enjoyed quite a bit of it, but not all of it).

On MXE alone, any household chore can become an adventure. Following a plot can be difficult, so finely-crafted cinematic masterpieces might be best kept for another occasion, but something silly and fun might be... silly and fun.

Starting your novel's first-draft could be good, or working on some finer philosophical proposition that's been itching.

Text and email your loved ones! Let them KNOW you love them!

Read the same Noam Chomsky paragraph over and over and over again.

ah, so i'm closer to the 6 pints of lager. but feeling quite nice.

actually i have a very itchy philosophical proposition (in my head, an intenseley personal one which has gone on for years), i can have fun thinking about it but somewhat doubt i'll contribute anything meaningful to the debate tonight.

failing that househoold chores could indeed be an adventure, so thank you! i may have a neater house tomorrow thanks to your advice...

Has anybody else noticed that about 50% of vendors have suddenly started selling 1g bags at almost half price? Bought from some of them before and it was quality stuff so kind of curious as to why they would suddenly drop the prices by such a drastic amount.

Also noticed this as I've been meaning to try this for a while and the sudden price drop has more than peaked my interest....

Has anybody else noticed that about 50% of vendors have suddenly started selling 1g bags at almost half price? Bought from some of them before and it was quality stuff so kind of curious as to why they would suddenly drop the prices by such a drastic amount.
Competition. They still have huge profit margins though.

I had 20mg of MXE yesterday and it made my breathing worryingly laboured. I also take 200mg Tramadol a day could it be an interaction or???