View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

[Methoxetamine Subthread] Combinations

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not sure exactly how much my mxe dose was, it couldn't have been more then 30-40mg. Usually for a mxe trip I will take multipule bumps that size every half hour until I'm in space. I dosed when I was already past the peak of my 2c-t-2 trip. I know I should have probably done less, but I have a feeling it still would have been bad. The two drugs seem to have a negative synergy, turning the afterglow from both into a hangover.

Wow, I'm sorry to hear you had a bad experience. I've only tried that combo once (so far) and had a great time, but did low dose 2C-T-2 and high dose MXE. I'll certainly admit, however, that I was pretty spaced out the next morning after 4 or 5 hours of fitful sleep. I didn't have a headache or anything, but I felt 'empty' and had no motivation to do anything or even think. I spent the day zoning out on TV.

By the way, aside from the awful hangover, how were the initial effects of the combo?

At first the bump of mxe brought the 2c-t-2 trip back up to peak, but then I got a very bad headache and I was feeling very stressed out. It was pretty much like the hangover itself, but more intense. I had to go and lay down in the dark because I just couldn't handle doing anything else.

Is this combo safe?

[is this combo safe?] MXE + 5-MeO-DALT Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
Look at the OP of this thread: it says most typical tryptamines should be fine but 5-MeO's like 5-MeO-MiPT and especially 5-MeO-DALT might have some interaction that could potentially lead to hypertension, anxiety and other unknown symptoms. I myself don't really know but I'd be extra careful with it on top of the care you should always take combining things without much history of use in humans.

First-hand account experiences and responses of others are of course welcomed.

Please remember to use appropriate Big & Dandy's and subthreads thereof. ;)

Has anyone here tried blasting off with DMT while on MXE? Wondering how it compares to DMT on its own :)

i've personally tested mxe + 6-apb(in that shamelessly branded 'benzo fury pellet' form) on 2 seperate occasions this week (i know, shouldn't be doing it so often and i don't plan to do anymore for a month or so after this) and they seemed to combine really well. this report is going to describe my first time doing it, last week sunday morning(about 1am).

i consider my mindset at the time to be fairly stable, i had smoked 4 fairly fat joints 3 hours before deciding to take mxe and 6apb and was quite 'stoned'. my setting was in my room, sitting in front of my computer with some wu-tang clan and rhyme asylum ready to be played(and 65daysofstatic's destruction of small ideals album, just incase the experience was more trippy than stimulating).

comeup was about 2 hours, i took a pellet orally and insufflated an eyeballed(scales haven't come in yet :( ) dose of about 25 - 35mg of mxe. during the comeup i felt a slight effect that i don't remember enough to describe too well, but i do remember dismissing it as possibly being a placebo effect as i was thinking at the time OHMYGODI'VETAKENDRUGSTHISMIGHTGOHORRIBLYWRONG. anyway, i'd decided to pass the time by watching eastenders and then playing tf2 as i knew for a fact that the comeup of mxe was about 2 hours as i've taken it about 7 times before(all this month, i know it's stupid), and had read that 6-apb's comeup time was fairly similar.

about an hour later, the mxe drip fucked with me. i knew that i'd have to swallow unless i didn't wanted to waste mxe and spit it out, and this made me hugely nauseous to the point that i puked. i just want to note that i had ordered 2 batches of mxe, the first of which i bought about 3-4 weeks and its drip was perfectly fine. it didn't make me nauseous to the point of vomiting, if it made me nauseous at all. the second batch when tested on its own gave me the nausea to the point of puking, and the 6apb when tested on its own gave me a slightly uncomfortable feeling in my gut but i could only dry heave. i suppose an explanation for this is that i had food before(munchies l0l), and i suppose i need to test this sorta thing with an empty stomach to determine whether that's the case.

about half an hour after puking, a slight dissociation became more pronounced and i was feeling pretty damn relaxed. i had my legs up on my desk and my head facing the computer screen as i rode the feeling while watching an episode of eastenders.

then, holy shit. half an hour after the dissociation became pronounced, the 6-apb hit me. waves of euphoria, pupil dilation, stimulation and mxe's weird 'warm-blanket' feeling all were present. i immediately played this and danced like a madman in my room. it was genuinely awesome. i did have a bit of jaw tension but it was quite easy to deal with so i didn't really mind too much, i find that chewing gum is really good for dealing with this. there was also an enhancement of colours that i can't really describe. everything became so much more pronounced and it was very very lightly psychadelic.

i spent the experience mostly either playing css or tf2, going outside to smoke(which is how i knew i had the 'warm blanket' feeling, as usually i have to put on about 4 layers to be able to stand the cold but i went out with 2 and was perfectly fine) or dancing in my room.

i have to note that i noticed some slight empathogenic effects that i haven't seen reported with 6-apb(maybe i'm not looking hard enough), as i felt that i understood what people were saying 'between the lines', beyond what their words meant 'objectively'. i'm a socially awkward guy so i've never really understood that shit and it gets me into awkward situations a lot of the time, so having that 'understanding' was really a unique experience for me. this 'understanding' felt like something i'd describe as empathy but i'm not entirely sure how to word it.

anyway, comeup was about 2 hours, they peaked together for about 4 hours and i started coming down from both for about 2 hours before i could get to sleep. the first sign of comedown i usually notice is the 'warm blanket' disappearing, then tiredness taking hold and eventually my decision to sleep.

as for the next day? it was alright. just intense lethargy is all, nothing to seriously worry about. some residual jaw tension as well but it really wasn't difficult to deal with.

i find that this combination(as long as you keep your mxe dosage fairly low) incorporates mxe's more pleasant effects(joyful dissociation, warm blankets etc) into the fairly average stimulation that 6-apb gives you for a hugely fun and euphoric experience. in fact, after taking 6-apb on its own(i'd taken them together first, probably stupidly on the recommendation of a good friend), i find that mxe in combination actually combats 6-apb's rather negative effects such as the amplification of coldness, general muscle twitchiness and the like.

i personally think that 1 pellet + 1 small but active dose will make you have a good time, as long as you can deal with the nausea.

I'd advise people to steer clear of combining MXE with 6-APB or other drugs affecting serotonin, as it's highly plausible MXE has some effect on serotonin of its own, and while it's unlikely to be significant, if you're looking to combine a dissociative with a serotonin drug you're better off going for a low dose of Ketamine where there are fewer unknowns. If there's even a slight risk of serotonin syndrome with these combinations it's not worth finding out, as it can be fatal.

I think it'd be particularly good to add caution given that the only often reported MXE death was in combination with MDAI, a potent serotonin releaser.

it's highly plausible MXE has some effect on serotonin of its own

why do you think that? just because of the MDAI death? i find it highly unlikely that MXE is as dangerous with serotonergics as "people" say (with the MXE threads on bluelight being the definitive source for information on MXE remember...)

caution is always good of course. but just sayin.

Has anyone here tried blasting off with DMT while on MXE? Wondering how it compares to DMT on its own :)

I tried one hit while on MXE.

It brought me to a really weird place. For several hours.
Tread lightly man. Some heavy stuff to be mixing. They each have their own valuable lesson.
I'm not the person who has the strength to combine them both all the way.
Just too much.

I think MXE might potentate DMT but I don't have any amount of experience to say for sure.
That's a large fire to play with.

why do you think that? just because of the MDAI death? i find it highly unlikely that MXE is as dangerous with serotonergics as "people" say (with the MXE threads on bluelight being the definitive source for information on MXE remember...)

caution is always good of course. but just sayin.

Because Ketamine has been proven to be an serotonin reuptake inhibitor (http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/6460944 for example), albeit an extremely mild one. It's likely that MXE is also an SRI, but that like Ketamine the effect is too weak to cause any concern, but since we really don't know right now, is it not better to stay cautious? Particularly, as MXE seems to have a much greater DRI action than Ketamine, and this might be true for its SRI action too.

I'm not an expert on pharmacology but it seems like it'd be in our best interests to avoid these kinds of combinations until we know more.

MXE and weed is the one for me - tried MXE on its own in the range of 15mg-70mg and found it rather underwhelming, however 20mg MXE plus a little strong weed half an hour later was a completely different experience, much more euphoric and trippy than a dose 3 times the size on its own and sex was mindblowing. Also wasn't fiending for more MXE like I do when just taking it on its own :)

Because Ketamine has been proven to be an serotonin reuptake inhibitor (http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/6460944 for example), albeit an extremely mild one. It's likely that MXE is also an SRI, but that like Ketamine the effect is too weak to cause any concern, but since we really don't know right now, is it not better to stay cautious? Particularly, as MXE seems to have a much greater DRI action than Ketamine, and this might be true for its SRI action too.

I'm not an expert on pharmacology but it seems like it'd be in our best interests to avoid these kinds of combinations until we know more.

WOW can't believe that paper is 30 years old and i haven't seen it

MDMA + Ketamine is a classic combo though, and to the best of my knowledge reasonable doses of those two drugs together have never killed anyone.

i have combined 4FMA + 6APB + Ethylone + Methoxetamine and i was fine. didn't feel anything toxic (and i do know what mild serotonin syndrome feels like).

then again on a different forum the other day someone said they did M1 + MDPV + Yohimbe. and as far as i know the dude shoulda died lol....

so yes better safe than sorry. the combination above was okay but not *that* great and i doubt i'll repeat it often if ever.

Very much an alien realm, more so than DMT alone. It's interesting because the DMT will sober up a large portion of the cognitive/sedative effects of the MXE while leaving the delusional aspects intact. I love the combination, but it's certainly intense and one can take things a bit too far when there is no anxiety limiter on how much/frequent DMT is used during the session.

The girlfriend would just watch as I would blast off repeatedly and go into an ecstatic state only to come down and forget I had smoked the DMT at all, or thinking it was weak (due to forgetting a significant portion of the effects), then start loading another bowl.

next week I am getting my mxe shipment in so I will be testing out the mix of mxe and iv nucynta

^idk how much of this thread you've read but please be sure to cut your opiate dose in 1/2 or even 1/4 of your normal dose. when mixed with an NMDAr antagonist most opiates will be at least doubled in potency.

Status
Not open for further replies.