View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

[Methoxetamine Subthread] Combinations

Status
Not open for further replies.
When you combined 4-AcO-DMT and MXE what dosages of each did you take? Thanks :)

I've done it a few times, my best experience was 25 mg 4-AcO-DMT and 30 mg MXE. With these doses the synergy was perfect.

MXE IME quite easily overshadows tryptamines if the dose is high. Hence I usually stay below 50 mg MXE with tryptamines.

Ohh, goddamn I'm jealous, I love tryptamines with MXE, but only have done DPT, DMT, and 5-MEO-DMT. I can't wait to get some 4-ho-met, 4-ho-mpt, or 4-ho-dpt and IM one with MXE. I would definitely say the combinations I've done border on the religious.

I've done it a few times, my best experience was 25 mg 4-AcO-DMT and 30 mg MXE. With these doses the synergy was perfect.

MXE IME quite easily overshadows tryptamines if the dose is high. Hence I usually stay below 50 mg MXE with tryptamines.

This weekend I had 20 mg 4-aco-dmt plus 22 mg mxe in fruit juice with vodka, consumed over ~2 hours. About an hour after that I had an additional 27 mg of each, again mixed with vodka and juice, consumed over ~45 mins. FUCKING AWESOME. Amazing visuals and color enhancement. Definitely have trouble remembering some of the peak tho. Also, after the second peak I was consumed in manic laughter. dunno if that should wory me or not =D. glad i don't have a neighbor in my duplex right now tho!

DOC + MXE anyone? Would like to hear peoples experiences with this combination, as I am considering doing so in the near future (8

Well the mxe would end long before the DOC (depending of course) but that could actually be a good thing seeing as the mxe afterglow is half the fun....

Maybe the rest of your DOC-fiasco would be a glowed out jumbalaya of positivity!

Does anyone have anything further to add about interaction with paracetamol?
I can't find the post now, but someone in this thread mentioned a bad experience, and it was in the questionable list on the front page for a while.
It's a very common substance so would be good to know..

Another one for the records - not sure if too much has been documented about this. Last night I took about 150mg of MPA over the course of the evening as I was working late. Did the trick and I got a ton of stuff done. Decided to reward myself with 40mg of MXE followed by another 20mg an hour later, insufflated. Very odd feeling indeed - I was still wired and focused, with the MPA totally overwhelming the MXE. I felt a slight fuzziness from the MXE, but this isn't a combo with any real benefits at all. Slept like a baby about two hours after the last MXE dose. Feel absolutely fine today, just a bit tired.

Another one for the records - not sure if too much has been documented about this. Last night I took about 150mg of MPA over the course of the evening as I was working late. Did the trick and I got a ton of stuff done. Decided to reward myself with 40mg of MXE followed by another 20mg an hour later, insufflated. Very odd feeling indeed - I was still wired and focused, with the MPA totally overwhelming the MXE. I felt a slight fuzziness from the MXE, but this isn't a combo with any real benefits at all. Slept like a baby about two hours after the last MXE dose. Feel absolutely fine today, just a bit tired.

That combo, with a bit more of the MXE, made me black out.

Well the mxe would end long before the DOC (depending of course) but that could actually be a good thing seeing as the mxe afterglow is half the fun....

Maybe the rest of your DOC-fiasco would be a glowed out jumbalaya of positivity!

Hmmm... that sounds promising, considering how shitty (for me at least) the DOC comedown is.

Anyone tried MXE + 4-AcO-DMT? Thinking I might try it tonight, if not MXE + 2C-E. :) I'll report back either way if I do!

Has anyone tried the combo of LSD + MXE I really wanna try this

Anyone tried MXE + 4-AcO-DMT? Thinking I might try it tonight, if not MXE + 2C-E. :) I'll report back either way if I do!

I've mixed with both several times. its awesome. You can see a few remarks about my experience from this weekend at the bottom of the previous page.

When mixing with 4-aco-dmt, 2c-e, and 2c-c I've found it best to take the MXE at the same time as the psychedelic.

Awkward moment when I realised you mentioned that on the last page in response to me asking about it.. Doh! Didn't realise I'd already asked :)

Thanks!

No problem! I look forward to hearing how you enjoy it!

either psychedelic goes epicly with MXE. and, again, I suggest simultaneous dosing for euphoric-rainbow-win.

my fave part of mixing with 2c-e is that it eliminates the nasty headache i always get when i come down from 2c-e.

Took 2C-E (35mg oral) + 4-AcO-DMT (20mg oral) + MXE (40mg oral) last night. Not doses to be taken lightly, very crazy time. I'd definitely recommend this combination, but the doses I took were very unnecessary. I think even 10mg 2C-E, 10-15mg 4-AcO-DMT and 20mg MXE would be a very strong and pleasant combination :)

Edit: For some reason in all posts I wrote that I took the MXE sublingually, but that wasn't true as I was feeling a little nauseous, so I just swallowed it. Fixing my posts.

Edit2: Experience report: http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/threads/...)-Experienced-Rainbows-and-Scottish-comedians

Last edited:
which would be better, 2c-i + MXE OR 2c-e + MXE? i susect the latter to be more intense, though 2c-i seems fun...

Status
Not open for further replies.