• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Methoxetamine AKA "roflcoptr" or "MXE"

I typically only use 15-30mg around once a month. Bluelight's threads may make it look like 100mg twice a week is the norm but I can assure you that this is not the case.

Certainly is threshold at 5mg if you have literally no tolerance.

That's what I started out on and it was noticable. Quickly moved on to 10mg which felt like a proper low dose though. I've always preferred low dosing disc's and MXE sweet spot for me was about 10-15mg and only once a month if not less.

and yes, I do realise I'm a part-timer with my drug usage.

Is oral your ROA? How do you find this low doses once a month (in terms of intensity, sedation, euphoria, empathy, etc)? I'm interested on mxe qualities, and i'm a bit afraid because its possibles dangers (kidney, neurons, bladder toxicity) and seems like your dose regimen can be mostly safe, and I'd want to know if it worth

Is oral your ROA? How do you find this low doses once a month (in terms of intensity, sedation, euphoria, empathy, etc)? I'm interested on mxe qualities, and i'm a bit afraid because its possibles dangers (kidney, neurons, bladder toxicity) and seems like your dose regimen can be mostly safe, and I'd want to know if it worth

Up the nose for me.

Obviously intoxicated but very easy to deal with. Can hold conversation with other people, just feel relaxed rather than euphoric. Usually end up chatting to people I've not spoken to in ages and/or apologising to people I've needed to say sorry to years but never got round to doing it. Usually leaves a nice afterglow too and can be done during weeknights with no hangover/issues at work next day (and I work in finance (hate me BL, hate me)).

I typically only use 15-30mg around once a month. Bluelight's threads may make it look like 100mg twice a week is the norm but I can assure you that this is not the case.

And now let's head for the common middle ground...

15-30mg one a month?

100mg twice a week?

How about 50-60mg as a sweet spot.....whenever you feel like it?

Just a suggestion like.

Plugged.

Oral ROA for me knocked my head off.

Maybe to do with the way I process DXM (something about caucasian people missing some enzyme to break it down)
My strong advice is if you go to eat it or like me in coffee go up fucking slow, take my error as a warning!!!!

I said before the doses I was into but oral MXE nearly cooked my brain & it was only a really small bit (less than 40mg)