• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Harm Reduction Methamphetamines

Aj2theMax1

Bluelighter
Hey Everyone, I'm really glad we have this community... Most of the valuable things I've learned about harm reduction I learned here.
But, my question is regarding ROA and particularly booty bump. I've now been doing for 10days straight. I'm up to half gram to . 6 methamphetamine. That's a lot and I just wanted to know why I'm not getting the rush I should. Maybe some tricks and tips.... Also dangers. Also, does anyone know what company luer lock syringes will work well for slamming and also the company who makes the needle top that will match and fit well on the luer lock syringe. I have to do this because I'm very comfortable with a 4mm length syringe... But they aren't available anymore.
Thank you and happy holidays

You're not getting the rush anymore because you've being doing it for 10 days straight 🥶

I'd recommend taking a break, staying up for that long on meth is incredibly hard on the brain. (Can't do that too many times and expect to bounce back quite the same.)

You're not getting the rush anymore because you've being doing it for 10 days straight 🥶

I'd recommend taking a break, staying up for that long on meth is incredibly hard on the brain. (Can't do that too many times and expect to bounce back quite the same.)
Thank you.... I've been slacking somewhat on sleep but still get 7 hours and eat plenty....

Thank you.... I've been slacking somewhat on sleep but still get 7 hours and eat plenty....

Looks like i read it as you having not slept for that long. But how are you actually sleeping if you are taking .5g+ of meth a day? About a month ago i ate a .32g crystalline chunk of meth at 11am, and couldn't sleep at all that night (let alone 7 hours), despite trying hard to, and I have a pretty high tolerance to stimulants.

In any event, sounds like you're depleted. Methamphetamine will retain it's stimulating qualities when megadosed on a daily basis, but the high will become comparatively vague. Methamphetamine is pretty toxic at these doses.

I have sometimes experienced meth not to prevent sleeping because it makes me so level. Particularly if I smoke weed.
No ADHD

A lot of times if I don't do a large enough dose then I may get a rush or a little speed buzz for a few but after an hour or so I get really tired..I don't really do clear much any more but when I used to do it I did "Anhydrous"..But even having really high quality dope only goes so far..especially if you are doing it every day..I used to be able to do a half gram shot, eat a cheeseburger, and take a nap lol...Ofcourse it certainly didn't start off that way ...but regardless ..I'm glad I stopped doing it as much..Honestly if it wasnt for the amazing sex on it I would've stopped doing it a lot sooner..it's a shame I had to get a manufacturing charge to get off it..