• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: notsmokeymcpot42088 | RUC4

Methamphetamine snorting vs eating

Jaybirdkaakaa

Greenlighter
Joined
Feb 19, 2019
Messages
1
I was wondering if anyone could give me details about how these 2 ROAs are different and the same. I know the basics but it seems to me like if I snort a line, I just end up swallowing the drip. So am I snorting to much? And why does it feel so different when I just eat it vs snorting it. If I end up eating a large portion of what I snort. I'm puzzled here. Please the more details and indepth the better
 
When it comes to snorting any drug it is all about line size. You want pencil thin lines. Not those fat ass lines you see on TV or in the movies. The next big thing is you need to find just the right amount of force to inhale with. Too much and most of the substance does not get caught by the mucus membrane where it is supposed to be absorbed.

The best trick I've found to figure this out is to practice this without any substance. Slightly open your mouth, put your tongue on the roof of your mouth and start to inhale through your nose. You should feel a small amount of air actually flowing through your mouth. Once you've figured this out, then onto racking up your lines. Remember, multiple thinner lines over your session is wayyyy better than a couple fat ones. When it comes time to do the deed, I would recommend actually still having your mouth open when snorting. Remember you want it to stay in your nose. Eventually, you'll get some drip.
 
Top