• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Methamphetamine: Proper Usage, Noob Q's

TinyPinkMermaid

Bluelighter
Hi, I'm not really super new at smoking meth, but up until recently I've always had someone else hold the flame to the pipe for me. Now I can do it alone if I'm looking in a mirror, but my question is: How close to hold the flame and how long is too long when you're hitting it jst once? Because I have some lungs, ha. Everyone comments on how big of hits I get, which is weird because these people have been using for years on years.
If it turns brown when it's liquid does that mean it's burnt or it's just super cut? How to avoid burning it? How fast to spin the pipe, how hard you just suck? I guess I kinda get high, not in the head though like years ago when I used to use moore frequenty. Definatey more focused, sleepless and loss of apettite. Everyone around me gets super spun off the same stuff, though. Thoughts?

I know, a lot of questions, but anything would be helpful. Thank you!

you might be burning it. why do you need to do it all in one hit? can't you just take your time?

you might be burning it. why do you need to do it all in one hit? can't you just take your time?
I'm not trying to do it all in one hit, I just happen to take big hits, I don't really mean to. I'm just looking for answers on how to properly do the procedure of smoking it in general lol.

Without burning it... which I'm pretty sure is the case. I just don't know how to get it to melt without burning it.

So its actually not bad, take the oil burner, and put your rock in it, do not put the flame on the glass, watch it until you slowly start to see vapor coming from it, then rock it back and forth smoothly and as it cools the meth will start to smoke, and you pull it. Veryeasy. Or you could just bump.

I've heard the point where the shard melts from a chunk into the liquid oil type substance is at 170-175 degrees Celsius. Then the point where it start vaporizing is around 200 degrees Celsius. The thing is if you heat it up even hotter it will start combusting and instead of getting vapor you'll be inhaling thicker smoke, and this point is just a little bit hotter, although I haven't seen any numbers. I'm pretty sure this not only wastes some of the chemical, but it also can burn it and make it taste nasty and make stains and hard smuges that will stop the oil from rolling back and forward as easy and also will effect how fast the glass heats up where the stains are located.

So in order to get insane amounts of vapor, without burning it or getting it to start smoking at all. And I can tell if it starts smoking a little. If you never get it to smoke and only vapor, after every hit you take, if you let it cool down all the way the liquid should turn back into the same white/clear color that it was before being melted. But the more it is combusted than the more tan/yellow/brown it will turn when it re-crystallizes from cooling down.

So what I do is I start by melting a chunk down inside by holding the tip of the flame about 1-2 inches below the glass(depends on the size of the lighter flame) I hold it on one spot for about 4seconds, then I turn the bubble about 1/8th of a full rotation and heat that spot up for about 4seconds, then I turn it the same amount twice more or so, and do the same. Now I turn it backwards in the direction of where I previously heated, these spots will still be pretty hot, so I do the same but only for 3 seconds this time. All the way back and then do it again backwards but for 2seconds. See I either will hold it on each spot for less time, or I'll move the lighter farther down away from the glass. Because the most effective way to get the most vapor is to have every surface I roll the oil over to be hot enough to vaporize it constantly, but before it gets hot enough to combust and release smoke I've already rolled the oil slighter farther around the glass to a spot that's vaporizing it again. That's what you want. To have half of the bubble be constantly at 200degrees Celsius or whatever to constantly get lots of vapor, and if it gets too thick suddenly roll it fast to another area.

Hope this helps Also I find putting in at least 0.05gram is needed for the oil to roll good. Also my hits normally take about 30-40 seconds and I inhale very slowly. It's vapor so inhale slowly cause it doesn't take much to get it into your lungs, and it takes some time to get every spot you roll the oil on to be at a good temperature.

As long as the flame doesn't touch the bowl it's ok HOWEVER the closer you get that flame the faster you spin that bowl or your gonna have a puddle of brownie batter where your shard was. - Kansas City dope all day

Hold the flame the lighter makes about an inch and a half from the pipe. Heat the shards and roll the pipe back and forth as you do, roll in 90 degrees one way so the hole on the top is parallel to the ground. Then rotate 180 degrees back so the hole on the top of the pipe is parallel to the ground on the other side of your hand. Keep rolling the pipe till the shards melt and start to roll along the bulb of the pipe as you roll it. Once the puddle starts tinging brown stop heating and inhale.

Hi, I'm not really super new at smoking meth, but up until recently I've always had someone else hold the flame to the pipe for me. Now I can do it alone if I'm looking in a mirror, but my question is: How close to hold the flame and how long is too long when you're hitting it jst once? Because I have some lungs, ha. Everyone comments on how big of hits I get, which is weird because these people have been using for years on years.
If it turns brown when it's liquid does that mean it's burnt or it's just super cut? How to avoid burning it? How fast to spin the pipe, how hard you just suck? I guess I kinda get high, not in the head though like years ago when I used to use moore frequenty. Definatey more focused, sleepless and loss of apettite. Everyone around me gets super spun off the same stuff, though. Thoughts?

I know, a lot of questions, but anything would be helpful. Thank you!

Us a lighter not a butane torch and hold the lighter long enough to get a hit. Thens rotate the pip back and forth after that and you should be good