• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Methamphetamine - Orange/Redish Piss?

pf echoes

Bluelighter
Been noticing that the color of my pee is rather oddly colored and sometimes when it hits the toilet it is cloudy. Anyone know what this is caused by or has had this happened to them?

Agree with above poster. Sounds like you are dehydrated, drink water! You dont wanna start convulsing lol

Yeah, brownish(slightly red), orange piss is often a sign of pretty severe dehydration. I used to do the same thing. It's so easy to do when you're tweeked.
Force yourself to drink some water, and/or head down to a store and get some Powerade/Gatorade. Extremely important to keep things flowing.
I even got a urinary tract infection from neglecting myself while twacked out. It doesn't sound that bad, but when it was at its worst I was coming down and wanted to sleep. Unfortunately, the UTI simultaneously made me feel like I had to piss constantly and gave me waves of firey pain from my lower stomach to the tip of my dick. Unpleasant.
DRINK!

A while back my boyfriends piss was brownish and veryyy foamy (the foam remained after flushing lol). I agree with the other posters who say this is from dehydration, so drink up!

This is my first time on here not sure if I'm posting right I need feedback please I'm freaking this is like my second time smoking meth been on a 3;day roll pissing orange also little blisters popping up all over me an the end up turning red and crusty and getting red spots

Yeah shit happens to me to, I remember once I had to give a urine test and I'd done tweak at like 4 and the early 4, so when they tested me that same night around dinner time, I hand them a cup of dark stale yellow orange cloudy piss, they didn't even look at it but I knew I was fucked, that night after I got in bed staff woke me and told me they thought my pee was fake, like I put soap in it or something, I told them I couldn't have, somebody watched me pee. That shut them up. Kinda a funny story,
Anyway according to these braniacs on blue light its our water intake so I'd probably listen to them.
Safe shard tripping
Love

can you send me some of your pee, for testing.. (ツ

What kind of dose do you use, i used to ise alot of Amphetamine sulphate and when i used to OD. I used to get Rhabdomyolysis which is quite bad, being dehybrated also potentiates it. Read up on it compare to your symptoms.