So I know this has been discussed before, but as much as I've searched, I have not found a solid answer.. Can someone who's (preferably formally)veducated on such things please explain why rubbing a magnet on an overheated/burnt bowl of meth reverses the bad taste and even often the color of it from black to tan? Some will say it's all in my head, but a placebo collapses if you are aware of it's effect, and in my experience, 9/10 people agree that it does in fact mysteriously work. Also, I'm a very casual stimulant user, so I can assure everyone that I'm not just smoked out either, lol. In fact I decided to consult this forum after having just tested this smoking with some friends when trying to take my first hit in days. I literally watched this bowl lighten up as the large magnet was being applied, and went from gagging from the taste to being able to smoke it just fine..
The only explanation Ive read that sounded even remotely scientific or reasonable was some dude on Reddit who surmised that a strong magnetic field caused the crystalline structure of the meth to rearrange in some way, I forget the exact way he described it. Im OCD and it's been driving me absolutely nuts for a very long time now not being able to explain this phenoma logically and scientifically, so any legitimate contribution to the solution is super welcome!
The only explanation Ive read that sounded even remotely scientific or reasonable was some dude on Reddit who surmised that a strong magnetic field caused the crystalline structure of the meth to rearrange in some way, I forget the exact way he described it. Im OCD and it's been driving me absolutely nuts for a very long time now not being able to explain this phenoma logically and scientifically, so any legitimate contribution to the solution is super welcome!
