• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Methamphetamine ...meth hairs

Oregon meth is likely mostly cartel with a bit of local redneck product thrown in depending where you live.

-GC

I cannot answer this question but I can say that Canada seems to be getting an increasing amount of Asian meth and Oregon is not that far from Canada. So you may have an even chance of getting Asian meth (most likely from China or Burma).

When I asked about "meth hairs" I was serious. You hear different drug terminology in different parts of the country...sometimes very different. (For example, in Oregon "dope" means meth, but on the East Coast dope means heroin). I was hoping for a serious answer, but I guess if you don't know the answer you just make something up, make fun of the question, or otherwise discourage a person from posting on Bluelight. Too bad.
Peace

I would have given you a serious answer but I'm not familiar with meth. The only " hairs " I have ever heard about are the ones that grow on weed. Since meth comes in a powder or crystalline form I have no idea where " hairs" would come from.

Please don't get discouraged from posting. Some of the posters on BL are so used to posting in The Lounge where they give silly answers or say something funny that sometimes I think they forget they have hopped out of The Lounge and are actually in an HR forum. Especially meth questions. I'm pretty sure no one was making fun of you . They just didn't know what you meant so they posted a silly answer and I'm pretty sure they meant no disrespect. There was a poster on here the other day that went back to a HR post and apologized for his answer because he really did not notice he had popped out TL and into Health and Recovery. It happens.

Please keep posting if you will. I can't help you but someone might come along that has heard of these hairs before.

When I asked about "meth hairs" I was serious. You hear different drug terminology in different parts of the country...sometimes very different. (For example, in Oregon "dope" means meth, but on the East Coast dope means heroin). I was hoping for a serious answer, but I guess if you don't know the answer you just make something up, make fun of the question, or otherwise discourage a person from posting on Bluelight. Too bad.
Peace

I read the question and have never heard of "meth hairs", assumed it was some weird skin/hair condition as allegedly amphetamines increases growth of random body hair/nails, maybe if you elaborate on what you are asking it would help?

If you mean some hair effect, its probably just an illusion from looking at something intently when you wouldnt normally, no big deal .

I would just be scared to death of meth because it just has too much nasty ick in it. that is if anyone even knows. i did start watching ' breaking bad.'
is this too loungish.
i tried it once Maybe twice. i liked the effects.
but i don't know what kind of garbage shit its made of either.
sorry for picking on you meth. but fo really.
Breaking Bad is the Bomb. I binge watched every season last week ( raining ). had already watched it once. It's just that good. And you don't have to like meth to like Heisenberg :ROFLMAO:

I read the question and have never heard of "meth hairs", assumed it was some weird skin/hair condition as allegedly amphetamines increases growth of random body hair/nails, maybe if you elaborate on what you are asking it would help?

If you mean some hair effect, its probably just an illusion from looking at something intently when you wouldnt normally, no big deal .
True. I assumed there were hairs in his meth. Never thought about hair growth on the body as a side effect. God only knows with the crap they pass off for meth these days. Shit probably has GMO chemicals in it or something. We will see in 10 years when the meth users of 2020 start showing up with all kinds of weird shit in 2030.

I would just be scared to death of meth because it just has too much nasty ick in it. that is if anyone even knows. i did start watching ' breaking bad.'
is this too loungish.
i tried it once Maybe twice. i liked the effects.
but i don't know what kind of garbage shit its made of either.
sorry for picking on you meth. but fo really.

The bizarre RC shit scares the shit out of me tbh.

The process of synthesis is fairly easy and having a basic understanding of it makes the compounds used less horrid, clearly the end product is not the raw material anymore and far less deadly than fent/RC opioids.

Id prefer the tried and true devil I know to any unknown fluro/bromo death thing , but its a shitty drug, should have just stuck to the ecstacy.

Peace
Sorry man. I apologise for joking about meth hairs. I was high (on meth). I don’t want to discourage you from posting. Any question you might have is welcome and legitimate.

PS. I tried to do some research on this for you, but a Google search for “meth hairs” only produces THIS thread. No other references to meth hairs across the whole of the internet which is pretty remarkable. Do you think you have heard the term correctly? Was it really ‘hairs’ or something else maybe?

The only possible connection between meth and hair I can think of is that you can test for whether someone has been using meth from testing a sample of their hair follicles. In fact, it is the test with the longest post-use detection time. It can show meth use even after weeks of abstinence.

PS. I tried to do some research on this for you, but a Google search for “meth hairs” only produces THIS thread. No other references to meth hairs across the whole of the internet which is pretty remarkable. Do you think you have heard the term correctly? Was it really ‘hairs’ or something else maybe?

The only possible connection between meth and hair I can think of is that you can test for whether someone has been using meth from testing a sample of their hair follicles. In fact, it is the test with the longest post-use detection time. It can show meth use even after weeks of abstinence.
Thanks, Perforated. I think I was being too thin skinned when I posted that reply. And with my well aged sense of humor (I'm 70) I'm surprised I didn't see the joke.
I heard someone talking about meth hairs in Portland, Oregon. I've also looked for references on line with no luck, so thats why I asked such a weird question here. Anyways, don't worry... if I have a question, I'll ask it, and I'll try not to be embarrassed if I have hair in strange places.

True. I assumed there were hairs in his meth. Never thought about hair growth on the body as a side effect. God only knows with the crap they pass off for meth these days. Shit probably has GMO chemicals in it or something. We will see in 10 years when the meth users of 2020 start showing up with all kinds of weird shit in 2030.
I hope we don't start showing up with weird shit in 2030...I'll be almost 80 and I don't need that. Lol

Do you have any more context as to what people mean when they talk about "meth hairs?" I can think of the effect of your hairs standing on end like when you are frightened, aroused, or excited. I've had the hairs on my arms and neck stand up for a solid thirty minutes after IVing the stuff, probably due to the dump of adrenaline/noradrenaline. Could also be something it does to your hair quality due to constant vasoconstriction. Less bloodflow to follicles = thinner more brittle hair.

Some cuts also re-crystalize into thin filament type structures. Could be that.

The only connection about meth and hair growth is that meth usage can cause hair thinning as it's a toxic substance after all and alopecia if you start pulling your hair when high on it.
Nothing else comes up.
People high on meth can easily end up with hallucinations of weird things so it's probably what's happened in this case.
Did meth for the first time ever this week. Took only 15mg orally and the day after taking it (didn't redose it) I could see patterns on walls etc. Weird!
I was s surprised at the duration it has as well... I could feel it the day after still.
It was tested and it was 100% meth.