• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Methamphetamine insufflation

tweakerguy

Bluelighter
Hey everyone,
I was wondering what warning signs one should look out for as far as burning a hole through the septum from sniffing too much of the drug. Anyone with first hand experience?

I usually switch to smoking when my nose starts bleeding, which for me is usually 5-10 lines

I'm kinda lazy and don't crush it up very well although that really only helps so much

The very first symptom is blood, usually followed by pain and congestion and inevitably bad infections

Symptoms from septum damage commonly include:

• Blockage of one or both nostrils
  • Nasal congestion, sometimes restricted to one nostril
  • Frequent nosebleeds
  • Frequent sinus infections
  • Facial pain, headaches, postnasal drip
  • Noise breathing during sleep

Last edited:
I find good quality meth to actually be quite easy on the nose, I mean its a pure(ish) substance that is highly water soluble. And also.. the doses are quite low. So even though its hurts, it shouldn't hurt for that long. I would say you'd have a harder time sniffing pills, or drugs like coke that are powders and easier to adulterate with non soluble substances.

Are you experiencing any symptoms that are causing you to worry? You could always dissolve your meth in water and then insufflate it, for another layer of protection.

You could even use of these
31ClvjzWUHL._AC_SX425_.jpg

Crush up your meth, dissolve in small amount water and keep in this, you can even take it with and nobody will be any the wiser ;)

Meth is made from ephedrine you know which is a nasal decongestant, meth keeps these properties as in constricts blood vessels, which reduces swelling in the nasal passage and should actually clear up congestion. Mind you, there could be something wrong with your meth that we don't know about.

Meth is made from ephedrine you know which is a nasal decongestant, meth keeps these properties as in constricts blood vessels, which reduces swelling in the nasal passage and should actually clear up congestion. Mind you, there could be something wrong with your meth that we don't know about.

Only sometimes. These days cartel meth in the US is most likely to have been made without ephedrine and with phenyl-2-propanone, aluminum, methylamine, and mercuric chloride instead.

True that. Its really just there for comparisons sake, though I suppose information here should be up to date regardless.

You could even use of these
31ClvjzWUHL._AC_SX425_.jpg

Crush up your meth, dissolve in small amount water and keep in this, you can even take it with and nobody will be any the wiser ;)

The drug is very pure around here so maybe it's more so the cuts playing a bigger role (hole) in nasal warfare?
I've rotated through 80 different ROAs (not really) in the last year and a half, with the exception of slamming it, but snorting being the most regular.
No nosebleeds outside of a couple minor dry bleeds that barely require tissue.

I haven't experienced any of the symptoms listed above, thankfully. However, i just wanna air on the side of caution and know what to expect. Some people claim to get a big scab or something in the septum i think?
Anyway, just wanting to know the warning signs.

Just wanted to piggyback that thing about snorting it with water. Get your dose and dissolve it in warm water. Makes it far easier, safer, and quickens the onset.

HOWEVER: do not do this with tap water. Microorganisms such as amoebas can be found in tap water and snorting it allows these microorganisms a shortcut to your brain.

where is the hole in your septum, out of curiousity - is it visible within the nose, or else way up there in the sinuses? sounds shitty, sorry to hear.

also yes Riplak is correct, and in general I would remind the idea that it is good to occasionally boil some water and add salt, shooting for the salinity of sea water, then take this and do a nasal rinse. it's not pleasant, but neither is snorting meth, and meth is not a health food: it's restricting the blood vessels in the sinuses and making it harder to keep it sanitary up in there. when i've used a nasal sprayer/inhaler for my stuff i've always used a sterile saline water solution to add my stuff to, it will also keep your stash sterile longer since bacteria tend not to grow so easily in salt water (for short periods of time)