• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants methamphetamine help please

Wellbutrin is a reuptake inhibitor so it may compete with methamphetamine (particularly at low doses of methamphetamine), potentially make meth less effective. In some ways it could also increase its effects (particularly side-effects). Wellbutrin/bupropion can cause seizures, and this seizure risk will increase substantially when combined with methamphetamine. In short, its a less than optimal combination.

Depends on how heavy you are using, Kush...bupropion can lower the seizure theshold but stating it “can cause seizures” is a pretty big leap (.002% of patients, half of which had previous seizures disorders or were abusing alcohol) I’d be hesitant to d/c a daily antidepressant for occasional meth unless you are feeling odd symptoms.

Yeah i suppose i should have been more clear, i wasn't recommending for this person to stop their medicine so they can get higher on meth, was only relating the nature of the interaction.

The reality is that you can certainly use meth while on wellbutrin but the combo makes both less effective and does increase the seziure risk especially those prone to it.

Can't believe the potheads are finally giving into meth. Make my cock hard.
But yeah don't Mixx meth with any pills or you might lose you're self kid.
I currently am taking a break from meth.
Shout out to Zonxx and his bomb cocaine behavior recently.

I don't mean to hijack the thread but I've had this same question about Zoloft+meth. I can't seem to find any info, even with google.

I don't mean to hijack the thread but I've had this same question about Zoloft+meth. I can't seem to find any info, even with google.

Should be less of an interaction than with bupropion, though high doses of both are a bad idea.