• Find All Reports by Search Term
    Find Reports
    Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

(Methamphetamine) - Day and Night

This is written differently from normal trip reports. But its good. :)

perfect. just perfect. You might want to look at getting some help, don't think its too late cause i was on it for 3 months straight and stopped cold turkey. Willpower will get you through anything.

The symbology of the sunglasses in your story is awesome. Pure. Awesome. Great read sir!

Its sort of like reading an exaggerated poem.

Its odd how it gives you the sense of being able to do more than you ever could sober, and yet nothing gets done at all.

Magnificent report which captures the tweaking really well.

But these words resonant with me more than anything else....Isn't this just the question you ask yourself a million times, never quite answered because...well, what was I sayin'???? Ah well, another entry in the CBF file...

Amazing read! I feel for you and relate to you so much. Looking in the mirror after a few days up can really fuck with your self esteem if your like me. I hate meth but still use it, its unlike any other drug ive used. Hope you stay well :)

Great read!! should be Best of Bluelight.

I think about the beautiful recrystallized shards at the bottom of the frosty pipe while I am in the shower.

Goddamn you know how to make someone fiend...

I haven't done that shit since December...and before that time was in June of last year, when I finally got it's grasp off of me.

It wasn't even the drug that really made me want it so bad. It was the act of smoking it. Just watching the pretty crystals melt down (and hopefully crack-back quickly), then going to take your hit, watching the beautiful whisps of smoke swirling around the globe of the pipe, down the stem, and into your lungs. You can just keep drawing off that pipe forever. I don't understand how you can get so much in your lungs but you can hit it for longer than a minute straight, rocking it back and forth, an back and forth. Then you go to exhale. I always liked to do it slowly, watching the smoke just kind of meander out of my mouth, blowing smoke rings 4-5 inches in diameter. Just fucking dragon's breath. Thicker than anything else you can imagine.

GODDAMN YOU MAN! lmfao

Sorry for the double-post mods, feel free to consolidate.

Rahcookiemonster must be some kind of sick cunt.

And this is coming from the person who's "Location" is "Puffin' and Pluggin'"

Yup...you've got to be a sick mother fucker to smoke meth, but dissolving a pill in water, drawing it back in a needle-less syringe, and squirting it up your ass is completely cool. No way that's worse. 8)

Last edited by a moderator:
Sickcunt is a term of endearment in Australia and I think it is very fitting for my bestfriend.

P.S Rahcookiemonster is a he. Except when we reverse roles.

Vote 1 for trip report of the month.

If that is the case...I apologize. Just not used to seeing the word "cunt" used in a good way, period. In fact, that's considered the most offensive word in the english language in america by women lol. Saying that is a good way to get your ass beat by a chick here lol.

Haha,k
Jakesperson is my mate, s'all good.

Cunt in Australia is used so often it has no negative connotations anymore...
And 'sickcunt' is usually a compliment.

Sickcunts gettin' offended.

What would happen if I told a chick in the US that she was a beautiful sickcunt?

What would happen if I told a chick in the US that she was a beautiful sickcunt?

You would most likely have a problem involving a physical altercation. But all you'd have to do is beat the bitch cunt's ass and you will have won twice.

By the way, this TR is something else. I've been off meth for 6 years, and I was a smoker. I've eaten, snorted, and banged the shit, but NOTHING will ever compare to the horribly fascinating addiction I had to smoking it. Sends chills up my spine to even think about it anymore. I try not to, actually. Those were some really fucking bad times in my life, but FUCK ME I loved that shit.

6 years? Well done dude, thats awesome.

How long were you on for ?

I haven't since just after I wrote this trip reports. Everytime I feel like I just read this and realize.

Man...AMAZING report. It really does pretty much sum up the life of a tweaker. LOVED the imagery of the pipe too.