• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Methamphetamine and Rogaine.. very curious!

Draven26

Bluelighter
So I was curious if it is safe to use Rogaine while using methamphetamine daily? I know meth dried out the hair and Rogaine dries the scalp as well and I just don't want to do too much damage that my hair completely falls out but it seems it's been thinning like crazy and I use meth daily but I also try to eat healthy, sleep, take my vitamins but no matter what the fucking drug catches up to me! And with this Isopropylbenzylamine crap that it's been cut with honestly I shouldn't be fucking with the shit anymore cuz it's garbage anyways.

I never experienced dry skin when I was using daily. I was a 2 gram a day user. Also sounds like you need a new hookup if it's garbage

Now that's a weird one. Rogaine is a vasodilator, which is the opposite effect of methamphetamine, so the most simple guess is they'd cancel each other out. It sounds like the dry scalp side effects of Rogaine are from the propylene gylcol that carries it.

I'm with tubbs though in never noticing any dry skin issues with meth. If anything I seemed oilier than usual (to all tweakers across this great land: take a shower!). Maybe you're having some reaction to your reg. shampoo or a Rogaine ingredient?

As long as you keep it on your scalp and don't drink it, I don't see why it wouldn't hurt. Worst case is all your hair falls out, and you save a ton of money on products.

I think OP was going to vape it. JK.

Honestly, if you are seriously worried about Rogaine, use it before the meth.

^^ Lol. Kids don’t try this at home. Seriously though, I know of no danger but wise to check. Monitor how you feel and read up on rogaines moa.

Last edited:
No I don't drink the fucking Rogaine lol I use it topically and I don't have any bald spots nor am I losing my hair.. but it is shedding and looking more fine thanks to the meth. Doesn't matter how many fucking vitamins I take or how much sleep I get or the 5-6 clean meals I eat in a day.. this fucking Isopropylbenzylamine epidimec created by our government fucked everything up for me personally. And it's a bitch getting off this time around due to the Isopropylbenzylamine cuts. 90% of what's coming in from Mexico is this junk! Mexico can get Cocaine by the ton and military guns but they really can't get pseudoephedrine? Fuck our government.. yeah! I said it! And fuck this country man i'll go to China since those bastards carry pseudoephedrine still! I mean for fucks sake that's for asthma! Some people really need that shit! And I need my meth to be good no fake like this bitch spreading all over California! I would ask for a source for the real shit but then I'd get banned.. fucking might as well put a gun to my dome and call it quits everything is a bitch in my life anyways! FUCK IT!

WHOA, slow down there bud. When you start thinking about isopropylbenzylamine it means you need to take a break.

If I were you, I'd just make sure you're eating enough protein and drinking enough water. Don't over-shampoo your hair, and most of all don't stress about it.

You think I'm doing too much meth don't you? Do you also think the isopropylbenzylamine is nothing more than a conspiracy theory? Cuz I've been using meth on and off for 10 years and if I had known it was going to be this shitty and I wasn't going to get real meth I would of stayed clean. I'm a fucking idiot who decided to relapse after his divorce. And yeah I do over shampoo I guess. I shower twice a day sometimes 3 times a day because I'm just addicted to showers lol I'm a clean freak and I take good care of my hygiene but with this shit it's impossible to take care of myself. The old meth wasn't this bad! The dermatologist has me on Retin A and doxycycline but the doxycycline just fucks up my stomach but I need to get rid of my acne. Any recommendations before I kill myself? ( no joke )

The old meth was junk, cartels imported pseudo by the hundreds of tons, it's the dealers here that cut it to fuck

Mate, time for another nice long break from the meth. You know it's making you paranoid. You can do it.

It's not making me paranoid. I slam the shit and trust me I know I slam too much all at once.. I guess you can say I'm trying to kill myself but truth be told.. if you knew how I started this drug.. you'd wanna kill yourself too. But when I slam the drug I don't get the same euphoria.. and I don't mean tolerance wise.. but it feels like I'm going to have a heart attack and it's like a panic attack.. face flushes badly.. stays red for a few minutes and then it goes away along with the high and I'm left with dry eyes, bones hurt right away after injection.. dude I'm not paranoid my dumb ass still continues to take the drug because I'm bored with life.. fucked emotionally from my divorce.. and no reason to live so I'm trying to kill myself but meth is taking forever.. or I should say the 5-10% meth 90 % isopropylbenzylamine is taking forever to kill me. I need to switch to Heroin and take one big ass hit so I don't stay a fucking junkie.. but die one

Draven, have you gone back and looked at your first post? This meth binge of yours did a number, just based on your tone. You've gotten depressed and hostile. Your last post suggests you're suicidal, which doesn't seem to fit with your original worry over well-moisturized skin and full-bodied hair.

You went from Rogaine to isopropylbutylamine conspiracies. I've been in that state before, not judging, but you could be over seven days into this now. You should seriously slow down for a while before the shadow people start whispering about the shadow government and their shadowy plans. Sleep feels good.

As a reminder, we all said the Rogaine would probably be fine.

Well tweaking is definitely something that will raise all and perhaps every type of stress hormone and marker in your body, so that right there is enough to facilitate inflammation in the scalp leading to hair loss etc.. There are some tweakers out there with nice thick heads of hair and some who went prematurely bald, i've known both, in the end it is a matter of genetics as to whether or not your hairs are going to respond to those markers or continue to grow. i've thought about this enough myself. hair growth and hair loss are extremely intricate processes you're not going to see working on a daily basis as it relates to which drugs you take, you need 6 month windows or more to even make reliable observations.

also if you're worried about your stuff being cut you could theoretically source your own speed, but that's not the form of best harm reduction,,,

Last edited:
Not even remotely, tweaking and cooking is extremely stupid.

I read that once you start using Rogaine, you can?t quit or else your hair will really fall out then..