• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Methamphetamine and DXM ( Dextromethorphan ) combination..

Draven26

Bluelighter
Hi, I was just wondering if it's safe to combine Methamphetamine and Dextromethorphan as I have heard people saying it can increase the meth high but also heard from people saying it can be a little too dangerous because of blood pressure issues. Maybe some one can chime in if you've had any experiences with this and can let me and others know if once should combine or stay away from this combination for our safety. Thank you.

Hi, I was just wondering if it's safe to combine Methamphetamine and Dextromethorphan as I have heard people saying it can increase the meth high but also heard from people saying it can be a little too dangerous because of blood pressure issues. Maybe some one can chime in if you've had any experiences with this and can let me and others know if once should combine or stay away from this combination for our safety. Thank you.
maybe stick to the meth alone, problems can only arise with taking somthing that'll counter the meth high, its a sedative and i don't see how it would contribute positively, you'll end up using more meth which will be harder on your body as a result. maybe folks use it to take the edge off of being over stimmed but.... best take somthing used regularly that while not safe, is 'safer' than this combo, like a benzo of some sort, or gabapentinoid, a gaba drug may be more suited to adding to a meth high vs this really

Dissociatives and stimulants arent very fun. Whether its dangerous set aside for a sec, recreationally it isnt good. I have done this numerous times more because of circumatances rather than specifically planned.

Dissociatives do not need stimulation in any way as it doesnt enhance. Save your meth for another time and enjoythe dxm

Thanks guys.. yeah I didn't wanna give someone an answer without asking first because a friend of mine uses still and invited me over a few times and I told him I'm clean.. finally I had to cut him off because he wouldn't respect the fact that I don't wanna be around all that when I've been away from it but he told me he was going to mix the two because he'd heard it potentiates the meth high and I told him to research it first before doing it because this guy wanted to ingest a gram of meth and a whole box of dxm and I asked him if he was trying to hurt himself because wtf lol

The messy crossover in SERT activity makes me nervous. Would avoid mixing DXM and any amphetamine type drugs. Maybe just have a beer or two, small amounts of alcohol seen to increase the pleasurable euphoria from euphoric stims.