• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

methadone taper

jaypinto32NM

Greenlighter
I was just wondering F methadone taper works I've been taking point 5 tbsp I guess I'm hoping that's what it was I'm new here so please forgive me I use yesterday but today I slept all day and feel OK I'm not sure how I'm going to feel tomorrow and I don't know what to do beyond here this isn't my 1st time trying to detox at home if anyone can help me I'd appreciate it

I was just wondering F methadone taper works I've been taking point 5 tbsp I guess I'm hoping that's what it was I'm new here so please forgive me I use yesterday but today I slept all day and feel OK I'm not sure how I'm going to feel tomorrow and I don't know what to do beyond here this isn't my 1st time trying to detox at home if anyone can help me I'd appreciate it
I was on methadone for 3 years and I tapered down to zero. I never went above a dose of 110-120 in those 3 years, so I don’t know if that made a difference in the ease of the taper or not. It is absolutely possible to taper off of it. But I did it at a clinic, not at home. Detoxing at home never worked for me. I needed help and encouragement, which is why I have been in 34 different treatment centers in the last 20 years. You can do it, man. Don’t give up