• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

methadone my favourite

Status
Not open for further replies.

HezzaD

Bluelighter
well not my favorite but mixed with pregab diazepam and weed it's a bloody good combo plua if potentiate my morpgine.
it's fully kicked in now two hour later if I take 120mv midline plugged at around 9am 8 hours after last dose wll the morphine be potentiated or should I take my last 25mg. or wait till tknight.
l love smoking weed on it..I can either site and nod or be productive I know if I was on a full time script this would stop but it's certainly in my top 3 opiates 1.oxycodone 2.morphine 3.methadone heroin comes on close bto having to inject it spoils it oxy is only top due to high oral ba

That is a ton of methadone if anything the morphine will enhance it but recently I was put on Subutex and klonopins got off that shit methadone will ruin you.

not prescribed methadone got offered 70ml cheap yeah 40 smashed me last niget I'm going to take 20 with my morphine so it kicks in halfway through morph high also had pregab 600mg diazepam 10 to 15mg and cyclizine 100mg

Mixing CNS depressants can be dangerous so you should be careful in the future. I'm closing because there is no harm reduction value in this.

Status
Not open for further replies.