• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Cocaine methadone in the morning with cocaine at night safe?

ebk357

Greenlighter
hello all, swim has been on methadone for 2 years at 100 mg a day. my friend hasnt done cocaine in 6 years but have done it a bit before then (ex-raver) anyways if he doses his methadone in the morning what time would it be okay for my friend to start insuffalting(spelling) the cocaine (through his nose) he did it all afternoon yesterday about a half gram. i will add that this is very potent straight off the boat rainbow fish scale i have a testing kit (chemist friend) and its about 85-88%. my friend says it very pure and the man he got it from told him to stomp on it, which he replied that he never does that, but then the guy says "no you should so you don't kill someone... lol anyways...

he just wants to know how much he can do. he's done bout 1.5 grams over 2 days with 3 hours of sleep in the morning. he is 5' - 9" and 190lbs, if that matters. also please move this to a proper thread if i posted in a wrong area

I've known people who did that combo and were fine. I take Hydromorph Contin and 1/2 an 8-ball in 4 or 5 hours and then taken low doses of Benzos to come down. Again fine.

We don't SWIM here.

This combination will really tax your heart (specific to methadone+cardiotoxic stims), so tread lightly. It's also a great way to get kicked out or administratively detoxed from a methadone program. It probably won't kill you, but it is far from healthy.

100mg of methadone is a highish dose, and that can lead to heart issues on its own, particularly if you're predisposed to cardiac issues. Had your clinic done a QT interval test or any diagnostics related to methadone's effects on the heart?

^ tpd speaks truth, and yes again please no SWIMming here
and we really can't tell you how much to take, everybody is different and a safe dose for me could be an OD for you and vice versa.
try and get some rest and fluids to give your body a bit of a break.