• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Methadone extraction for IVing

Actually with chronic dosing it is a nice rush, amd methadone BA% is actually 30-90%, mean 60-70%. Just saying

What is FAR BETTER THAN INJECTING 💉 Methadone is taking it with 800mg cimetidine (Tagamet) and 1 liter (just over a quart) of white grapefruit juice, that maxes BA% to over 90% and doubles or triples T1/2 : unlike most drugs; the difference is ridiculous

Mixing this combo with Klonopin and I have woken up high! After a full night's sleep. Just ve careful - this is seriously more effective and safer than IV, just reduce dose to 3/4 first time you do it off you are on a large dose. Hope this helps

Good Luck 😎

Why would you want to do that? Methadone oral bioavailability is decent.

What is heroin like in Spain? In Ireland we have 10% and 30-40% but this last month price for heroin has gone up and is very hard to get weight of the purer heroin.

It has gone up by about 60% per ounce (28grams).

What percentage do you think heroin is in Spain? And is there different strengths at different prices or is it all the same more or less??

I also read about smoking freebase methadone on opiophile a few years ago. Supposed to be good and methadone is hard on veins especially at concentrations of 50+mg/ml, and that is just methadone HCl and water let alone any other additives.

But it does pack a punch when IVd

I want to IV methadone that i have weekly.
T'he problem is I get it in a 20ml water solution. Anybody knows knows if I can heat the solution to evorate water and have a màximum 5ml solution for IV?
Thanks in advance
just swallow the stuff fixing it wont work any better and really not even that much faster pointless risking your health ...are you sure its water as have only ever seen it in water as ampoules for iv

You obviously are very wrong
Nobody is talking NA shit here. @LucidSDreamr and @Nas47 are talking from experiences, first hand experiences in the case of Nas47, or mine own case. This is a harm reduction site, mate, not a "let's bang whatever that get us high" one, you know? So, if you are hellbent about injecting dirty non sterile shit into your veins, then great, but don't expect people to pat your back for doing so. Not here. If you don't like their answers cause they don't fit with your desires, just say "ok, that's not the info I was after, but thanks anyway". That's the way mature people behave

If you want to inject methadone, look for Physeptone brand ampoules or other preparations meant to be injected, that's the only methadone you can safely bang. If you have whatever oral formulation and you inject it, you will harm yourself no matter what evaporating and filtering techinques you may perform, case closed.
Harming yourself is sad but pretending that you are not is just stupid
Nobody is saying it isn’t bad for your veins, but as you said. This is a harm reduction site. You can’t deny that IV methadone gives a stronger, more euphoric experience, so either help figure out the safest way to filter and inject or don’t bother replying. Nobody is here to be judged

Oh, no, no. You 100% right. People here get helped, not judged. Sometimes when a thread gets many post people say and answer things that, if taken isolated, can be misunderstood, but the harm reduction and no judgamental shit is allways there. Sometimes someone can be rude, but that's not the rule at all.