• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Methadone and Fentanyl combination?

ovo1024

Bluelighter
Hi so I finally got on and enrolled at the Methadone clinic because my life is fucked up currently. I've been going there for 3 weeks now. My dose is 60mg a day, but it's not enough and I put in to see the doctor over a week ago (that's what you have to do regarding dosage increases) but she didn't have an available appointment until 02/06/2023 which that annoyed me but whatever. But anyways I've tried to not use much but I still have been, albeit much less. And where I live in Arizona, on the North western part of the state, Heroin is very hard to find, for opioids, your only real choice is those pressed blue pills. Which contain one of the Fentnyal analogues. Oh and sometimes the pure Fentnyal powder will come thru town but not too often. Anyways, it's crazy cuz I can easily smoke 10-12 blues in a day, but my friend said she only smoked half of one of these blues and she said her boyfriend almost had to call 911...so now I'm wondering, is the methadone I'm on just increasing my overall opioid tolerance? Or is it just Making it so I get fucked up quicker and easier? And am I in any real danger of overdosing myself? Mind you I've also been either IV'ng Heroin daily or dmoki

U can use it but it takes a shit lot more to feel and I’m talking I got to 60mg and I’d have to do a fucking quarter to the face to even get a slight feel not worth it tbh but methadone is best and easiest way to get off

Once stable on high dose Methadone 80-100mg daily for months and months……it will block the euphoric rush from other short acting opioids, such as oral Oxy, i.v. Heroin & Dilaudid, etc

Actually, 30-40mg Methadone starts to saturate the mu-opioid receptors in the CNS so you don’t really feel other opioids. That’s why Methadone is so successful….due to its looooong ass half life and by occupying/binding to a significant amount of the mu-receptors ……someone shooting H or Dilaudid won’t feel Sh!t because it has nowhere to bind to in the CNS

I was on Methadone 70mg when I took four(4) OxyContin 80mg tablets (original PF formulation) stamped CDN / 80, pulverized them into fine powder, diluted in water and drawn up in a 1cc 30gauge insulin syringe and I banged it and felt ABSOLUTELY NOTHING lol….not a thing. All the mu-opioid receptors in my CNS were occupied by Methadone

I’ve been on Methadone 80mg now for 10-15 years due to medical condition/chronic pain and wouldn’t even bother taking any other opioid, except more Methadone lol. I have in my fireproof safe, Hydromorph-Contin 9mg capsules, Dilaudid 2mg IR tablets, Oxycodone 5mg tablets (Oxy-IR 5mg) and many other highly desirable controlled substances (all legally prescribed to me, Vyvanse, Adderall, Biphentin (Ritalin), Valium 10mg, Klonopin 0.5mg) plus Ketamine hcl crystals, LSD-25 / 100ug tabs, Psilocybin mushrooms, Coca-Cola, etc

Canada is great for easy access/tolerance for Cannabis, LSD, psilocybin, DMT, Ketamine, even MDMA (questionable purity) all others are Pharma/lab grade like our Ketamine and the cleanest LSD-25

Damn I love LSD ….the most beautiful drug ever …love it’s dopaminergic properties over psilocybin and long duration

Being at the cottage in summer surrounded by mother nature and clean shimmering lake illuminated by the blazing Sun :) ….drinking ice cold beers with nice music playing, few awesome close friends, bbq, bonfire at night looking at the sky full of diamonds shinning bright lol

Even public places like the Royal Botanical Garden with my GF, on a hit of Acid lol, shades on, dressed fresh & clean, bottle of pop with 3.oz of Jin in it, having a cigarette with the warm sun caressing my face lol….touching beautiful flowers with fat fuzzy bumble bees hovering around everywhere, landing on my arm, no panic, just a childlike amazement and curiousity. Talking with random people with a smile on my face, happy & giddy at times, exploring the rock garden with trickling flowing streams, animals everywhere, birds singing, an outdoor oasis …..like heaven actually….Adam & Eve is what I got from that trip at the RBG ….was like paradise

Last edited: