• NMI Moderators: M!$TER-ED | SoCalShordie

Meth

I know right. This was a long time ago. So I hope that everything did go through alright. :mindblown:
 
I'm interested in using meth vaginally instead of smoking it. Any advice? I also want to use it for arousal. Help?
Ok, so one of the most best times I’ve ever had was due to me stuffing a cellophane with some 2012 ish. I was in the backseat, and dude driving said “oh shit there’s police behind us, stuff that” and tossed me the bag. So I, being the obedient little criminal I was, understood my role immediately and enveloped the bag in my lady lips. I then proceeded to writhe and groan all over the backseat, literally trembling in ecstasy, for the rest of the ride. He hadn’t melted the cellophane before handing it to me. This was western North Carolina around 2012-2014, and it was that rolling dope. That stuff that had like mdma in it, that came with amazing body buzzes, and euphoric feelings, it only came around every so often. We ended up going to a trailer park, where I did a shot and got super aroused, But everyone there was like old and not my type, so I went out to the lawn chair and got myself off laying on it. I remember not being able to see all that well, either, like it was hard for me to focus or something. I kept hearing what sounded like a bunch of people walking around and talking, but I couldn’t see anyone, the streetlight was like abnormally bright. I have also squirted some shots into my vagina, But never got as high as that time in the backseat.

That being said, I come from a small town of like five thousand people maybe, and I personally know three women who had ovarian/cervical or otherwise “female” cancers. And these women were all criminals who had to stuff some shit every once in a while. So that has led me to think that the stuffing of meth was what caused or accelerated those cancers. I have no proof, just a hypothesis.
 
I absolutely would not use a bong (water pipe) as meth hcl highly soluble. Losing some to the water is obvious but drinking the water could easily end in a dangerous OD. I think smoking in an oil burner type pipe is the most sensible way to use for getting high. Obviously weighing out small doses and consuming orally should be safest but not as fun. At least with pipe you can slowly titrate your dose up to the desired level.

Decent meth is should be about pH 6-7 and almost neutral but it's very easy to over acidify and a lot of it is quite acidic pH 3-5 ish. Therefore I would not apply such an acidic chemical to the sensitive vaginal tissues.

If you do decide to then let us know how it goes. Feel free to take some pics for... eh... the sake of science 🧐🤣

For some reason I'm remembering the time I cut up some ghost chillis and went for a piss... Not fun.

Do your lungs a favor, use a bong. If you notice after the bong water the smoke leaves zero residue. I honestly would rather not smoke before I hit the pipe.
 
Hey there, welcome to Bluelight! Let me first say that I do NOT recommend using meth vaginally. You will probably get BV. You wanna keep your PH balanced and I fear the kind of infections you could get by doing that. Doing a “booty bump” would be a safer option, in my opinion.
I'm interested in using meth vaginally instead of smoking it. Any advice? I also want to use it for arousal. Help?
 
I once chugged some chicks bong water and refilled the bong when she left the room ....I got pretty geeked out from that one lol
Oh yeah. Most people remember my early posts on this forum, one being a post about drinking bong water lol. The OP could definitely try drinking bong water if she really wants to get lit. Anything’s better than sticking meth in your coochie, IMO.
 
I am not an expert here but I think meth is rather caustic --- I know I have heard PH talk regarding female biology. You get where I am going with this -- I dont have one of them but if I did I would wanna keep it in the best condition possible.

IDK that you would gain that much either, smoking is usually the second best method to IV -- as far as maximum amnt of drugs in system minimum amnt of time.

What is the bioavailability on smoked meth? Must be pretty high right

Here is what you do -- you get ppl to smoke meth through your waterbong -- the water steals the meth and you drink the water?? Idk sounds safer and may have a higher yield depending on # of friends and how ignorant they are regarding water solubility.
Yea it is kind of stealing but if ppl be dumb enough to do it voluntarily?

Lol the reason this interested me is I once saw a youtube with some prisoner telling a story about how they once used a womans vagina as a meth bong --- if I recall she ended up really spun out as the 'vessel' and had no health problems, but that is a story from a youtuber soo....
Hm I definitely wouldn’t recommend anyone picking up the needle if they never have before.
 
I absolutely would not use a bong (water pipe) as meth hcl highly soluble. Losing some to the water is obvious but drinking the water could easily end in a dangerous OD. I think smoking in an oil burner type pipe is the most sensible way to use for getting high. Obviously weighing out small doses and consuming orally should be safest but not as fun. At least with pipe you can slowly titrate your dose up to the desired level.

Decent meth is should be about pH 6-7 and almost neutral but it's very easy to over acidify and a lot of it is quite acidic pH 3-5 ish. Therefore I would not apply such an acidic chemical to the sensitive vaginal tissues.

If you do decide to then let us know how it goes. Feel free to take some pics for... eh... the sake of science 🧐🤣

For some reason I'm remembering the time I cut up some ghost chillis and went for a piss... Not fun.
I’ve done it before lol then came immediately on Bluelight to make sure we weren’t gonna die. Super lit, but not uncomfortably so. lol.
 
jfc. I'm sorry this forum is full of grown children who can't read the word vagina without getting a boner.

---

As to your question, I would seek council from someone who has a vagina themselves and has at least experimented with something similar. Or fuck it, be the experimenter yourself and record your results for someone similar in the future.

I'm also new to the forum so idk if this is a thing, but maybe check if there is women's forum here and ask there. This thread has definitely made me want to find or advocate for a similar space for queer people. Can only imagine how these jokers feel about me.

---

gods am i having to restrain myself here...

Boys, consider this my introduction. Not gonna be quiet while y'all act like little johnny seeing his first titty mag anytime a woman enter the chat. Feel free to have a fit about how no one can "joke around" anymore, you're going to anyways. 😘
Hey newbie. Welcome. I wanted to say, most of the people here are laughing with you, not at you. Meaning they joke around but it’s not personal. I’m a retired adult film star, and believe it or not, I’ve always been met with kindness and humor from others on this forum. We’re a big family here, really. Hope you stick around.
 
Top