• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Stimulants Meth

Last time I tried that with an insulin syringe, a decade ago, it then broke off in my arm.
Same. Moved my arm and it got under the skin too deep to tweeze out. Never used a needle that's been bent. Realistically I know using a new one everytime is not really feasible for many, but please don't use a bent one and always use clean water and a cleaned syringe that only you have used.

Best way to straighten a bent hypodermic needle?
Once bent the steel becomes so weakened that it can easily snap off in your body (and worst case go into a vein). It's garbage.

Have you looked to see if syringes are available behind the counter at pharmacies in your area. Look up the state law. You may be refused by one pharmacy, if so try a different pharmacy. Ask for like a pack of 1cc 27 gauge hypodermics, for example (it doesn't have to be 27 gauge).

If not legal without a prescription where you live you can use the internet.

Once bent the steel becomes so weakened that it can easily snap off in your body (and worst case go into a vein). It's garbage.

Have you looked to see if syringes are available behind the counter at pharmacies in your area. Look up the state law. You may be refused by one pharmacy, if so try a different pharmacy. Ask for like a pack of 1cc 27 gauge hypodermics, for example (it doesn't have to be 27 gauge).

If not legal without a prescription where you live you can use the internet.
Veterinary supply sites are your friend for ordering syringes.

Thank you everyone for the sound advice I appreciate it probably saved me from a bad situation. I listened and just went and got new ones it was hard you just have to know exactly what size and volume you want.