• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Meth

BeBsi

Greenlighter
Needed some input....
Using meth for over two years IV was way I used up till last 6ish months started just to smoke it.
Moved to new area and the batch I bought was not giving me same high I know. I'd get big rush followed by my guts rumbling (don't hurt) My Hart raises off and on. If I stand up get light headed but if I sit feel almost sober . My head feels pressure like if I had cold. Never had this feeling before. What I bought was sold shard was hard to brake up seems to smoke normal. Ps some hit would have really hardcore Chem taste very similar how I know meth taste but ten time in enhanced

Its impossible for us to tell you if it's real or not.

Do you have any left? If so, why dont you try a bleach test or an acetone test? If you dont know how, lemme know and I'll give you instructions. A testing kit that you can purchase online would be even better.

I have had pressure in my head from smoking dope before. I hate it. It's weird.

If you’ve been using hard for 2 years, especially IV, you are going to be running into tolerance issues.

With tolerance you often still feel the stimulation (like heart rate and wakefulness) but nothing high or euphoric. You can still get a rush from a shot but then you feel pretty straight soon afterwards.

So many people who think they have bunk meth are just burned out and need a rest. Although there still is a lot of bunk meth out there too.

Try a test like @Pinkbeam suggests

The fact you're in a new area sounds like a good culprit. The questions running through my mind would be: 1) Is this source legit?, 2) Appearance and how it handles?, 3) How does it feel compared to what you know is legit meth? Sounds like it may have a lot of cut in it or be completely bunk. Being sober seems like a telltale sign.