• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Meth - whelp I did it again

Skrilith

Bluelighter
Totally overamped and it’s so intense ahhhh I didn’t mean to. I’m a little freaked I know I’ll be okay but holy shit.

Like I never ever binge I literally try and use so little of it because I just am doing it to stave away the suicidal depression but on the rare when my boyfriend wants to he binges and I do it with him. But earlier tonight I took a Kpin and had forgot. And I smoked so so much and even ate a little and started thinking I had bunk shit. And then I ate something and showered and all of a sudden I am so high I can move. It started out as a throbbing headache that went to behind my eyes and my eyes are so bloodshot and now that’s fading but holy shit I feel like I’m on mdma I have Hppd and munchies visuals are going insane I’m hella sensitive to light and sound.

Best ways to ease myself out of this quicker I don’t want to take another kolonopin when I could probably be okay here soon and totally waste all that G for nothing. Just like simple stuff I can do to take care of my body while I wait for it to stop being so intense?

Crazy. Probably never been this high on it before. I don’t like it lol I really just like it in small doses to lift mood and that’s it the body high that my boyfriend goes for is fucking so hardcore and I’m like damn this is why your comedowns are so bad lol. Like I take a couple hits in the bathroom to function without a fistful of pharmaceuticals that don’t work and he’s just trying to get what he calls “the headband feeling” lol. Like he gave me a ton of shit when he found out I had been doing it because he can’t imagine having enough self control to have it and just take enough to elevate my mood not really get high.

Ahhhhh uncomfortable

This def sounds like a typical overamping right? Just for future reference it’s only happened once but not like this lol

Sounds a bit overamped. Just keep an eye on your heart rate and temperature. Probably best to lie down and keep still somewhere cool and dark, listen to some chill music, maybe put a wet towel on your forehead and think happy thoughts and take deep slow breaths until it all goes away.

Definitely lay down, keep cool, drink some water and take it easy. Try to do something that will keep your mind off it.

We've all been there to be honest. No amount of intelligence or HR can stop someone from getting to that point to a certain degree.

The more experience you have with stimulants being insanely overwhelming the less scary it gets. I've found this to be with marijuana high as well. Some edibles are the devil. The state of mind you're in when you intake a substance can also trigger certain effects that are unpleasant :(