• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Meth users opinion on Cocaine?

Quasimodo_

Bluelighter
Is it just me or is meth just soo much better than cocaine? I don't know if I've been coming across some whack ass cocaine (lasts less than 30 min and crash hard) or is it because meth is just better? But when I think about all the love its gotten from music, movie... it just doesn't make sense.

Meth is more euphoric overall some routes, but i personally prefer cocaine. It feels less toxic, and via some ROA's is clearly more euphoric than methamphetamine. Vaporized freebase cocaine and intravenous cocaine have an almost narcotic like quality. Of course, as someone who prefers opioids as a drug of choice, its not suprisingly I prefer cocaine.

The toxicity is a big thing too, as well as the duration. You can get very high on cocaine and sleep that same night. This is impossible with methamphetamine. You can eventually eat after cocaine, this is also impossible after meth. These restorative rest/nutritional deficits surely contribute to methamphetamine's toxicity relative to *cocaine. But overall it is a more potent neurotoxin.

It’s hard to describe but to me the cocaine high is the closest thing to an orgasm a drug has yet to produce for me. It also has this cocky attitude ego strengthening that meth doesn’t quite do, at least not in the same way.. Under 30min with a hard crash sounds like garbage though.

-GC

I'd take meth over coke any day. Coke is stepped on to shit in my area, gram of coke costs like 3x as much as a gram of meth here, and the meth high feels better overall and lasts a hell of a lot longer.

It is also much easier for me to hide that I'm spun versus hiding that I've been snorting coke. Coke makes me shake like a leaf. Meth makes me shake a little too, but not like coke. Given that I can't let my girlfriend find out I'm using, and she lives with me, being able to hide a high is imperative.

"OOf, you really doing coke??"

"OOf, you really doing meth??"

"OOf, You really doing opiates??"

"OOf, you really eating carbs??"
It's funny that users are like this. The ones I run into are homeless, jobless, living in a tent downtown, and using whatever DOC, and they're so quick to tell you why all the other drugs are bad. Like man, you are using whatever and you're in the position you're in, I don't think one is any worse than the other. It all comes down to the person using the drugs.

I just recommend against coke because of price and impurity. If you have access to some real good shit, then by all means go for it. To me it just isn't worth spending a premium price on products that are typically bottom shelf.

Meth is more euphoric overall some routes, but i personally prefer cocaine. It feels less toxic, and via some ROA's is clearly more euphoric than methamphetamine. Vaporized freebase cocaine and intravenous cocaine have an almost narcotic like quality. Of course, as someone who prefers opioids as a drug of choice, its not suprisingly I prefer cocaine.

The toxicity is a big thing too, as well as the duration. You can get very high on cocaine and sleep that same night. This is impossible with methamphetamine. You can eventually eat after cocaine, this is also impossible after meth. These restorative rest/nutritional deficits surely contribute to methamphetamine's toxicity relative to meth. It is a more potent neurotoxin.
The toxicity is an awful but necessary part of meth, at least for me it is. It keeps me from away from daily use. I also prefer opioids.
Definitely been considering slamming it, Maybe when I get a better quality.

It’s hard to describe but to me the cocaine high is the closest thing to an orgasm a drug has yet to produce for me. It also has this cocky attitude ego strengthening that meth doesn’t quite do, at least not in the same way.. Under 30min with a hard crash sounds like garbage though.

-GC
I have never felt anything close to what you described. I must have had pure shit.
I live in a country where drugs are taboo and hard to get.

I'd take meth over coke any day. Coke is stepped on to shit in my area, gram of coke costs like 3x as much as a gram of meth here, and the meth high feels better overall and lasts a hell of a lot longer.

It is also much easier for me to hide that I'm spun versus hiding that I've been snorting coke. Coke makes me shake like a leaf. Meth makes me shake a little too, but not like coke. Given that I can't let my girlfriend find out I'm using, and she lives with me, being able to hide a high is imperative.
Yess! Thank You! Meth high so much better!

Well I live an area where meth is more expensive than cocaine. Meth is very rare so the few people who got it charge a pretty penny. Also the quality ain't always the best.

Yess! Thank You! Meth high so much better!

Well I live an area where meth is more expensive than cocaine. Meth is very rare so the few people who got it charge a pretty penny. Also the quality ain't always the best.
That sucks about the price. Even with it costing more its still probably more worthwhile than the coke though because it'll last you longer, right? And Yeah, quality around here is always hit or miss. I got some shit a couple weeks ago that was the strangest looking shards I've ever seen but it knocked me tf off my feet. It almost looked like crack, not meth, but not quite exactly like crack. Hard to describe. Should have gotten a pic of it.

The stuff I used over the last couple days was pretty standard looking shards but nowhere near as potent. Wish I had more of the strange looking shit haha.

I had a meth connection about 6 years ago. Never used it to excess, mainly to get off methadone actually and for that it certainly worked. Very powerful stuff. Used to smoke it off the foil, same method as with Heroin.
As someone mentioned, it tasted and felt rather 'toxic'. Extremely euphoric though and fun here and there but I ended up deleting my connections number after I got off methadone and that was that. The way that guy was doing the stuff I'd doubt if he's even still alive. Czechs.I had the actual 'cooks' number at one point and that stuff was...wow. A bit messy though; used to mess up my vision. I think I'd spend €40 on a wrap and get 3/4 days out of it - sometimes longer. Couldnt eat a damn thing on it. Glad I deleted that number though.

Definitely meth for me, but both have their pro's and cons. I will admit that Ive only had coke a few times and it's been overpriced and stepped on to death. I'm sure the coke would be totally different in the states/ South America compared to the crap in Australia. Loving the pippa, freebase with top quality would be quite an experience...

Lada L

Is it just me or is meth just soo much better than cocaine? I don't know if I've been coming across some whack ass cocaine (lasts less than 30 min and crash hard) or is it because meth is just better? But when I think about all the love its gotten from music, movie... it just doesn't make sense.
Its not just you meth lasts so much longer

-GC
It's true, the ego thing with cocaine is unique; or it is if you snort, at least, since the crack euphoria is so intense you can't really focus on your egomania. You can't get that self-confidence boost with crystal meth or any other stimulant I've tried.

It's a great feeling in the moment, but usually left me with a feeling the next day that I'd made an ass out of myself in public. Whereas with meth, I'm always too geeked to pay compliments to myself, or really to talk about anything at all in a social setting....

Ie a total waste of time compared to meth.

I don't be's doin tha cocaine...That motherfucker is for rich white motherfuckers

I ain't Paul Stanley, I ain't no goddamn son of a bitch.

Me and my friends ? We like to Rock and Roll all night...

We gets that feeling, when we do the meth

I think methamphetamine is overall a more euphoric and enjoyable experience. IV cocaine beats IV meth (FYI I've never IV'd a large amount of meth though, not more than ~40mg, due to how long it lasts and how dangerous it would be to be stuck in that state... cocaine I've IV'd 200mg at once before and a normal shot is like 100mg of good coke, although just 30mg is enough) for the first 5-15 minutes, then it gets kind of uncomfortable even with re dosing - actually that makes things more uncomfortable overall. Meth is like 6+ hours of really great euphoria, confidence, and libido and re dosing works better.

Yeah that’s the thing about cocaine that blows my mind is how shitty the come down is when I’ve never really gotten a high out of it. Even when I got pure cocaine I wasn’t impressed.. but if we are talking crack cocaine.. I do love me some crack cocaine.. but if I had to choose.. then I would choose old school meth anyway because of the duration! I like being wired for hours on end.. love getting shit done ! Who doesn’t? I’d hate to waste the day not being productive!