• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Meth Today

My girl got 2 dif ones lastnight and the first was good and the 2nd was didnt do anything for her and we are in ohio also
I’m in northern Kentucky and get most of my stuff from Cincinnati and the same thing keeps happening to me. The guy who I was getting decent shit from is out of town so I’m relying on my other guy and his stuff is awful. Maybe because of COVID idk. But when I lived in California I always had amazing crystal and black no matter who I got it from. So idk

The stuff out west was awsome I lived in vegas for awhile. The bunk we got it looked like it was scrapped from a bubble over and over. Not sure where ours comes out of we are north of Cincinnati just hope it gets better

The stuff out west was awsome I lived in vegas for awhile. The bunk we got it looked like it was scrapped from a bubble over and over. Not sure where ours comes out of we are north of Cincinnati just hope it gets better
Yeah the stuff I’ve been getting it’s all powder basically and barely gets me high. Like it’s a waste basically but it’s better than nothing I suppose. The guy I get it from I called him out on it and he said he didn’t know why I felt that way and that everyone loves it lol I asked if that’s what he uses and he hesitated and said yes. Ugh I guess it’s just finding the right person

How are ya tonight? Sorry to bother ya but I thought I would let ya know there shorting everyone from here where I am to Kentucky there taking points as payment after you already paid we had it happen to me and my FWB friend tonight but got lucky a friend of hers showed up and hooked us up. Just keep your eye out

How are ya tonight? Sorry to bother ya but I thought I would let ya know there shorting everyone from here where I am to Kentucky there taking points as payment after you already paid we had it happen to me and my FWB friend tonight but got lucky a friend of hers showed up and hooked us up. Just keep your eye out
Omg I didn’t know about that. I stopped buying from that one guy I mentioned because I couldn’t stand him and his shit was awful. Got it from someone else today and definitely different quality than before but idk if she shorted me for sure because I don’t have a scale. But it looks pretty accurate just not 100% sure. But tbh, the only other times I’ve used ice was a couple of years ago in California and I felt like I was getting more bang for the buck but that was also a couple of years ago and things are a lot different so I try not to compare them

Also btw, message me if your somewhat close [no sourcing - negro]. I can’t seem to really find anyone amazing out here but also because I don’t know a lot of people so it’s hard.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm in Missouri. I've been bitching about the quality like crazy here lately. It LOOKS beautiful, smokes great, burns, isn't bunk....but its lacking the euphoria and the get up and go.

I'm in [removed]. I've been bitching about the quality like crazy here lately. It LOOKS beautiful, smokes great, burns, isn't bunk....but its lacking the euphoria and the get up and go.
It’s hard because I’m comparing it to really good shit a few years ago and I know it’s not the same anymore. I was very lucky back home to always have fire dope/coke/crystal and it definitely made me jaded to other stuff in different states

Also btw, message me if your somewhat close to [nope]I can’t seem to really find anyone amazing out here but also because I don’t know a lot of people so it’s hard.
I've been accused of being amazing.. (I'm in [no sourcing please!])

I’m in northern Kentucky and get most of my stuff from Cincinnati and the same thing keeps happening to me. The guy who I was getting decent shit from is out of town so I’m relying on my other guy and his stuff is awful. Maybe because of COVID idk. But when I lived in California I always had amazing crystal and black no matter who I got it from. So idk
I currently reside in Indiana and it's hit and miss around here also. I pretty sure my supplier doesn't have to go very far..in state I believe. Hope your luck turns up.

Maybe I do need to take a break from time to time. But yes the stuff here is pretty crappy. I guess Ill have to do a dry acetone wash then a ethenol wash behind it. Big time loss. I just dont like getting a bunch of gear.
Here in Wisconsin, Im stuck with dope stomping idiots... It's really just Crap from my area...

Ive used for about the passed 25 years and the stuff nowadays is really crappy. I'm wondering if it's the area I live (I moved to Long Beach 4 years ago)or is it all over the place? I mean, I know we cant bring back the 90's but damn!
It's changed for the worse in the 7 years I've been using even.
I hate that

As a smalltime cook I'm very satisfied with my end product... Very clean and very very potent.

Meth More like Meh.

(also yea apparently purity in the US is shit because their cooks tend to work from garbage chemicals aka Cooked Cough meds and impure Red P from striker pads which has Sulfur and glass in it)

Meth More like Meh.

(also yea apparently purity in the US is shit because their cooks tend to work from garbage chemicals aka Cooked Cough meds and impure Red P from striker pads which has Sulfur and glass in it)
I haven't met or heard about anyone making phosphorous meth in over 15 years in the US. I think most small batch cooks switched to the lithium "shake and bake" method many years ago.

Most major American cities these days are far more likely to have cheap and readily accessible cartel meth synthesized from p2p, though. It's better shit than most cooks can make and less stepped on too.

I haven't seen anything like homemade in nearly twenty years. I haven't kept up contacts nor used meth all that frequently in that time frame though.

Two years ago I could get the cartel shit in almost whole gram shards for $10/g and with prices like that even "shake and bake" doesn't make sense financially or for the time involved. I think not very much meth is produced domestically at all anymore which was not the case when I started many many years ago. Back then I paid 20x more per gram too though and it was infinitely harder to source. Now if I really want to do some meth I just have to visit a nearby street corner or the park where it, fentadope, crack, and spice are readily available.

I haven't met or heard about anyone making phosphorous meth in over 15 years in the US. I think most small batch cooks switched to the lithium "shake and bake" method many years ago.

Most major American cities these days are far more likely to have cheap and readily accessible cartel meth synthesized from p2p, though. It's better shit than most cooks can make and less stepped on too.

I haven't seen anything like homemade in nearly twenty years. I haven't kept up contacts nor used meth all that frequently in that time frame though.

Two years ago I could get the cartel shit in almost whole gram shards for $10/g and with prices like that even "shake and bake" doesn't make sense financially or for the time involved. I think not very much meth is produced domestically at all anymore which was not the case when I started many many years ago. Back then I paid 20x more per gram too though and it was infinitely harder to source. Now if I really want to do some meth I just have to visit a nearby street corner or the park where it, fentadope, crack, and spice are readily available.
I'm not going to say much but I think in the next few years clandestine meth production is going to get shook up. I'm not gonna spoil it but big things are coming.

Come to Michigan if you like shake and bake made with sudafed and kitchen matches. Have so much rural area here that everyone wants to try their hand at it and one only has to read the daily paper to see the meth lab busts ( mostly run down mobile homes ). When there aren't explosions on private land they are now blowing up motel rooms. Last year some idiots child was in the room and got severely burned in a very popular motel north of me. Then there are the CPS cases that are in the hundreds right now. The children suffer more than the adults do. But that's really the case with any drug. Some people in the hood are offering $100 cash to go to any pharmacy and get the sudafed because they can't. Think you are allowed 3 boxes a month and need to show ID. The cooks have maxxed out their allotment for the month and need other people to get it for them. Never tried the shit and never will but those 100 beans are tempting.

Come to Michigan if you like shake and bake made with sudafed and kitchen matches. Have so much rural area here that everyone wants to try their hand at it and one only has to read the daily paper to see the meth lab busts ( mostly run down mobile homes ). When there aren't explosions on private land they are now blowing up motel rooms. Last year some idiots child was in the room and got severely burned in a very popular motel north of me. Then there are the CPS cases that are in the hundreds right now. The children suffer more than the adults do. But that's really the case with any drug. Some people in the hood are offering $100 cash to go to any pharmacy and get the sudafed because they can't. Think you are allowed 3 boxes a month and need to show ID. The cooks have maxxed out their allotment for the month and need other people to get it for them. Never tried the shit and never will but those 100 beans are tempting.
How much ephedrine is in 3 boxes of sudafed anyway? That doesn't seem like a lot for $100 tbh.