• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants METH & SUBUTEX??? CAN YOU SNORT BOTH W/I 8,9 hrs ?..

Alwayswondering

Greenlighter
PLEASE SOMEBODY TRULY KNOW if snorting meth and then snorting my Subutex will help with the "not feeling like shit"??? Does it help bring you back up a liy?.?
Thank You all in advance

Meth like Methamphetamine or Methadone?
Assuming it's the former, a dcent dose (4 or more mg's) should provide a nod. If you're Opioid naive, Bupe will rock your world. It would probably be too much even at a small dose (1 mg or less).
However, if you're peaking on Meth, it probably isn't very safe to add an opioid on top. Especially an oddball partial agonist like Bupe. I would wait until the come down. Even then...please be careful.

I've done an 8mg strip and then gone thru like at least a half gram of meth before with no problems. Not that I recommend, as I have an opioid tolerance... Also done high quality heroin and meth (smoked both) at the same time before. So I would assume you'll probably be fine if I lived thru that lol

Yes. I administer them as a duo regularly. I am prescribed Suboxone 8/2mg twice daily and I've never had a bad experience utilizing the combination.

It's funny, I was actually about to post an opinion thread about the combination to see if I am just a rare case in terms of preferred combinations.

Yes. I administer them as a duo regularly. I am prescribed Suboxone 8/2mg twice daily and I've never had a bad experience utilizing the combination.

It's funny, I was actually about to post an opinion thread about the combination to see if I am just a rare case in terms of preferred combinations.
Additional information for reference: I have been utilizing Buprenorphine for several years. I did so initially to combat my very liberal love for opiates as they were dwindling my wallet and relationships. Only recently was I able to actually land a prescription. (Liberating to finally get them with assurance. Weight was massive on my mind for years since having to purchase on the street made for a constant stress bein' a family man.)
That being said, I have a very pronounced tolerance to Bupe so I don't recommend anyone opiod naive do such a thing outside of micro-doses as Bupe reactions vary drastically.
Partial-antagonist issues, heh.
But if you're accustomed to it, mixing with amphetamine shouldn't be a problem.

I actually can't do speed without it now. Just feels perfect with the combination.