• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Meth - Sniffing vs Smoking

SmokingAces

Bluelighter
So I have a strange experience. I have used meth as a rare treat for the past 4-5 years, around once every 2 months max, I've only done it around 25 times.

What I find very strange is I always vaporised it, I think I only ever sniffed it the very first time I tried it. Well recently someone suggested it to me, I had a gram of ice and I'd been smoking all night. The next day I railed a small 30mg line and the effect was almost more enjoyable than vaping 50mg. Not stronger but a higher more energetic hit. I do not understand how this is possible, my technique vaping is spot on.

Has anyone else found this? It seems to last longer, go further, and fuck with my head far less. Also less comedown through the decreased amounts used. I would be interested to hear anyone elses opinions on this matter. And anyone who know's scientifically how much more toxic Vaping is. I never in a million years thought I would be saying I enjoyed it more sniffing than vaping, seems almost backwards logic.

Yea agreed, I just smoked some there, it is a better euphoria but I find if you plan being on it long smoking too much too quick can become quite uncomfortable. I smoked 4 points the other day/night, way too much. I railed 50mg over the course of today and smoked 80mg tonight and feel much better. You need to leave the pipe alone after a few hits is the thing and appreciate the actual high, rather than getting caught up blasting the pipe non-stop.

4 points definitely too much! I prefer one big rush overall, so 40 mg railed is better than 2-3 tokes off a pipe.

I hate smoking it. The taste is disgusting, I think...even the "sweet meth" (which is usually, IME, indicative of a solid product)...it leaves a terrible aftertaste IMO which I try to exorcise from my mouth with all deliberate speed. And it's fiendish as hell.

Of course the drip from snorted crank is even worse. I used to chew mints religiously when I'd use to cover that REPULSIVE chemical drip. Then I burned a hole in my nose and stopped. LOL.

If I had to rate the ROAs:

1) snorting
2) slamming (not that I recommend doing this)
3) eating it (for functional purposes, such as a "study aid")
4) smoking

note: I've never tried plugging but apparently that's about on the same level as slamming.

Plugging is indeed fantastic. Much better than snorted or smoked.

I prefer snorting over smoking though. I only ever smoke it if someone else is already smoking it.

Got some better quality still stuff. Sniffing is definitely more enjoyable than smoking, more time to actually do stuff and enjoy the high from it; less time fiending. Also goes way further.