• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Meth smoked/glassy - does holding your hit increase the effects!

It can, but I find it better to pass it along to the next person. Holding the smoke is something that you should do only if you are low and trying to conserve. You might get a little bit more of the drug, but it isn't like weed. The THC needs to be absorbed into the oxygen and then go into the blood because you are smoking it, and part of the smoke is the good stuff, part of it is just burning leaves. With Meth, you are vaporizing it on hot glass. The meth is almost instantly absorbed and there isn't anything but meth once it melts. TIp: wash your dope. If you wash it ( let it dissolve in water) the meth is water soluble and the cut is not. Toss the junk. Let the water evaporate and the meth recrystallize, then you are smoking pure stuff, and you won't need to hold it in. Meth is really bad for your lungs. The juice from 2 turnips, one apple and 2 carrots divided and drank in the morning and at night help repair the soft tissue in your lungs. Well, I hope that helped! If you have any questions, I've got answers!
IceQueen247365

Hi, I am long time user, and I am right there with you, meth is a tool in my belt. I don't need it, I like the creativity and the focus, but I don't like to get out of control. I guess that is why I don't use with anyone besides my bestie often. We both just like to do a touch, then dig a firepit, or build a deck. Or write a novel lol. I am glad to see another user who understands, We do the drugs! The drugs don't do us!

Addictions are Addiction

Actually, Cheese floods the brain with dopamine. Wheat has been genetically altered to flood the brain with dopamine.Meth does indeed flood the brain, but at the same rate of 5 HTP a supplement found in vitamin stores. The addiction develops from a variety of factors. Recent studies have shown that those shunned from society, or separated by their intellect, are far more likely to develop addictions that people with genetic pre-dispositions towards addiction, who feel included in others lives. In fact, the myth of the Meth addled brain has been so ingrained into society, repeated and accepted as fact, that many meth users develop symptoms of withdrawal psychosomatically. Most of the "long term Effects" of meth use are simple symptoms of the side effects. Dehydration, poor nutrition, poor dental hygiene, hyper-salivization, and an increased urge for sugar. Foggy head, muscle cramps urinary issues meth mouth, dizziness, lack of focus, weakness etc. Meth is one molecule away from being a Prescription medication, the formula used to make the street version today, is the formula given to millions of people in the 1950's, prescribed for depression and as a diet aid, handed out to college kids as a study aid. There was some addiction, there is some addiction to cheese, but the majority of the population didn't fall to it.
Source:Time Magazine Maia Szalavitz
Now reviewers led by Carl Hart, associate professor of psychology at Columbia University, have examined more than 40 studies of the effects of methamphetamine, including lab research on short-term effects, brain-imaging data, and cognitive tests done on long-term meth users who had quit. (Full disclosure: Hart and I are currently writing a book together.) What they found was that the claims of meth-related harm to the brain may be as exaggerated as the hype from the ’80s and ’90s around children exposed prenatally to crack cocaine, who were foretold to end up with lifelong disabilities, or of even earlier claims that smoking pot caused insanity.

I am not belittling your battle. I am sure that it was a difficult demon for you. I am saying that meth is demonized like the French were on Fox, pre paris attacks, without much evidence or cause. But I am against prohibition in every form so I am biased. I was told I was a meth addict when I was a kid. 19 years old and gorgeous the way only young girls are. I just partied, and that led me to some pretty seedy places. The last time I used I saw three or four 40 ish dudes siting on a dirty mattress in the basement of a house. No chairs, ashing on the concrete throwing the cigarette butts into the corners of the room out of sight, like the drugs they were doing. Dudes owned their own businesses, sitting on a dirty mattress just to smoke a bowl of ice. Then they took me in their new truck to get so more. Nice truck, I remember that I had to climb to get in it. The people they bought from lived in a trailer, their three kids were in the living room,empty of furniture but the floor littered with dog shit and buzzing with flies. The youngest was smeared with the dogs poo and crying. I didn't know what to do so I followed the guys to the clean fly free room. See, those people, they didn't care about their kids enough to keep them out of the dog shit. I didn't want that, so I walked away. I didn't look back. I knew I was supposed to struggle, I had been doing it for months almost a year. I waited, but it never came, all the nightmare things I heard would happen. I remember people telling me I should be proud because I kicked my addiction, but I never was addicted. I was lonely, I was bored. I was the smartest person in a room full of people who didn't read. I chose the drug because being high was the only time I could connect with them, and I was bored. That is the big thing, the Choice. Everyone has one. Sometimes, life just has to teach us the lessons we didn't want to learn, before we can know what we need to make the right choice. Sorry for the ramble. I am tired. Anyway, if you have any questions, I have answers!
IceQueen247365

Last edited:
Lay off the tweak and start consolidating your posts. Four posts in a row? Geez people.

Also, LOL at the comparison between the neurochemical responses of cheese & methamphetamine. The day that cheese gives me ANYWHERE NEAR the same dopamine response as meth is the day that I buy out my supermarket's dairy section. There is also no way I believe that 5-HTP is as dopaminergic as meth is.

Sex increases dopamine release levels by 200 units.

If cheese is your desire consuming it would increase dopamine release levels by 200 units.

Any rewarding activity increases dopamine release levels by 200 units.

Cocaine increases dopamine release levels by 350 units.

Methamphetamine increases dopamine release levels by 1250 units

For those of you who prefer pictures............

........................................here you go.

FoodSexDopa.gif

DrugDopachart.gif

Cheesy post, but worth the time posting it just for shits and giggles.

I noticed a significant difference from holding it in and exhaling immediately, also burning just a tad bit hotter seems to increase its effects as well. Try it and find out

This study shows that smoked meth takes 2.5 hours to reach plasma peak and goes on to say its probably from meth absorbing from saliva.

That would explain why people don't get higher from holding in hits

I hold in my hits all the time nothing happens but you get a slight head buzz. If you take a week off meth , then hold in your hit it gets you high. But for me smoking meth high only last 6 minutes. I snort that shit instead.

I hold in my hits all the time nothing happens but you get a slight head buzz. If you take a week off meth , then hold in your hit it gets you high. But for me smoking meth high only last 6 minutes. I snort that shit instead.

A friend of mine who is an EMT taught me this trick. Take your hit and hold it in for a second, then exhale half way and inhale again. Supposedly exhaling and then inhaling makes more of the remaining vapor get absorbed by your lungs. You can only inhale soo much oxygen which is what helps push the vapor into your lungs.

Try it, before you knock it. You will be thanking me later. 😉

Sounds like a job for RICK JOHNSON.

Hey it's Rick here. Seen the blue light about a week ago maybe I can get some concrete evidence for you.

Little small pre text here for you tho. Just to add some context..

Daily user, smoked about an HR ago. Tolerance is high not noticing like I usually do after the size of bowl I just blazed. I have always blown out as soon as I finish the bowl so I will notice for

FOR SCIENCE I will voulenteer for this task!
IT WILL BE HARD. IT WILL BE STRAINING. IT WILL BE MENTALLY EXHAUSTING.

BUT FOR THE PEOPLE
I will lead us to the answers around holding hits once and for all!

I will report my findings after the expedition is over

------ This is yours truly and a fellow light of our color blue

Rick Johnson

Hey leading team leader for H.M.H.21 (holding meth hit) RICK JOHNSON here.

So it's hard to tell out here in the gack. But I do have some revelations tho.

It seems this is going to be best judged on the applicant themself because my findings are little hard to tell. Part of me wants to say I'm higher. But only by such a small noticed fraction. Maybe it's a headrush kind of feeling. I think this is going to work for some and for others it will not.

Would I do it again myself?
Probably not. I don't like holding my breath like that for numerous amounts of seconds.

Just so we are aware H.M.I.21 took 5 good hits held each for a length of 10 seconds and blew out.

This is RICK JOHNSON from H.M.I.21

The vapor is the meth and whatever you exhale is wasted. The longer it's held, the more that's absorbed into your bloodstream and the less you'll blow out. This should be apparent using common sense. I've always held in my hits for 6-10 seconds... I'm trying to get me high (not the walls and ceiling) using the least amount of product as possible so my purchase/ gift goes as far as possible.

Thankyou for your replies

thanks for your replies! but this is what im talking about - didn't ask for a tweaked debate haha. wanted a straight answer and proof - I dont care
if it crystallizes the lung, or your or if it makes your paranoid berserk hearing cars pull up out the front and freaking the fuck out......

my question was: DOES IT INCREASE THE HIGH AND PROOF TO BACK UP YOUR ANSWER

okay first off everyone who posted to stop it..Been ahead and a so called "tweaker" for 3 years and have not yet had to deal with/experience **an immunity to a high** or **needed more and more each session to get a dope euphoric feeling** and i am not an **addict** as i have gone weeks, months without it without feeling run down, depressed, anxious, craving it. when im off it I am as happy and hardworking as before i started it (i enjoy the motivation it creates, and feeling *euphoric*)

ive had many friends go straight downhill - sell their ute, tools, drop out of work, lose their families trust and respect over it. - I dont understand why. i havnt felt the need to go out of my comfort and sell my life for it !!!!!I WILL SELL A POWER TOOL FOR CIGARETTES BEFORE I SELL MY SHIT FOR METH!!!

anyway just think its weird that i do it regularly, takes 5 good tokes to get high every on an average of 5 hours at a time and hasn't changed in 3 years, im healthy, still loved and employed, smart and rational, and haven't experience a come down in 2 years. none of that was relevant just letting all the MORMON ANTI-METH, REHABILITATION COUCILORS THAT POSTED

BEST RESPONSE :) - ******TRICOMB****** cheers for that. you didnt prove it but it makes scense
I like this but I will say I'm pretty damn near the same boat. It has to be understood that it's natural for comedowns and negative shit from sleep deprivation. I do this drug better than anyone else I have met so far. People are weak,selfish, and/or careless which will show in use at some point. I believe that u will always somewhat stand out around sober ppl from that fuckin lost look on our faces no matter wtf we all might think. Opiates help a good bit with the pupils restriction side affect opiates create. Everyone who plans on using should honestly try to be better and more efficient addicts especially since the drug helps you focus. U need breaks, period. And weekly cardio exercise even if u smoke. It helps hide the obvious and keeps your brain sharp. I chose to work out on it every time and got extremely good at the particular exercise and workouts I was doing. I have fought extremely hard and long unfortunately to prevent the typical meth addict cliche. Not to so much just hide use but to show that the use itself doesn't mean that you should be strongest or a piece of shit. Its tough but self control brought me a long ways in my use so the whole addiction thing doesn't bother me bc I approach this like the way you described. Quite frequently when feeling like it's appropriate. Understanding the mental unstable game and that EVERYONE is a victim of so put the lies to the side here. I really enjoy the drug but it's not gonna be something il take to my 40s. I'm healthy now but if I exercise in my later years on this. My heart will definitely give out lol. As of now I'm able to monitor and keep track of my heart beats while exercising and been blessed to have had non overly obsessive reality during each use to make sure I don't loose my grip on my relationships. The significant other will always be dicey on altercations if she doesn't use like mine but I use her to keep me on my game as well so it kinda pays off. Having said that I have had to learn this and it's never easy regardless of sobriety lol. Anyways I just wanted to share my relation and hopefully motivate others to enjoy there lives and even the uses more so by keeping your life on the right track. I think we owe our families and communities a little more effort for dealing with us annoying tweaks also show that not all users are psychotic bumbs on the stuff. And if for those that are, go fuck yals selfs bc it's been hard showing sober people or non users that you can do this shit right when they have been forced to believe that any user is typically the same. Sleeping after the 36 hr mark btw is also important. It's hard but fuckin do it. It pays tremendously