• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Meth seeping through pipe...but no visible cracks

Milodrinkwater13

Greenlighter
I'm sorry for any errors in advance. I read rules but first post. I've been googling all over and can't seem to find answers for specific question so hope you all can help. Also , answers stating hallucination and psychosis aren't helpful. I'm aware of those things and how they can affect an individual and I am without any doubt that is not what is happening.

So situation I would like considered and given feedback on. An individual indulges in smoking meth on ocassion. Perhaps a couple times a month, and a modest amount. This individual has self rules they abide by to attempt to offset harmful factors.
In two separate situations there has been a very puzzling occurrence. A new pipe is procured with each new batch. Individual smokes notices that there is a liquid substance on clothes and floor and hands. This particular person has smoked two days ago, got sleep and food and had not smoked for a month prior. This individuals significant other, who indulges in no substances legal or otherwise, confirms said liquid stain is there.
This liquid has seeped through clothing and left barely noticeable mark on skin. As if it is just a shade or two lighter skin there but still something off. This individual notices that while the bowl is filled with smoke and inhaled, the amount exhaled is significantly smaller than would be expected, in this person's experience.

There is also a feeling of stickyNess in back of throat and brownish gunk spit out when throat cleared. Nothing leaves a burning sensation, just a weird type of tingle. And again..sticky feeling. Individual washes hands and removes clothes and rinses off body. However it appears the substance will not be removed. After thoroughly drying and new clothes put on, the individual notices dark stains on new clothes where the substance seemingly resides. It also seems this substance begins to get tracked around although the individual has many precautions they use to keep substance in isolated area. Admittedly concern might play a factor and simple water drops are mistaken for other things but when wiped up the substance leaves residue most certainly not water as it has some light sparkly and white characteristics. Individual heats pipe over safe driping area and proceeds to place pipe in small town carefully. The rag is tested three different places and the pipe is also tested by applying cloth to righ, left, under pipe. Visible dark stain appears in a manner that indicatea the whole pipe is leaking. As if the drug is seeping through the whole thing.

So question being basically what in the name of al that is holy I happening?!!! and I repeat this I'd most certainly not hallucination. It is not even questionable to see stains and the effect on clothes is noticeable.

What could be happening? The individual has expressed they are not mad about bowls disappearing unusually fast. Within 3 hits after a smallish medium load and again they are very very tiny and not much smoke. Advice please because it has seemed getting a new pipe doesn't help and individual will not indulge in any other manner. Individual has a good home they take care of friends and family that visit often and does not want anyone or anything in any danger. How can this be prevented or what is happening? It has only occurred 2 times in the year and a half of indulging recreationally. These two times were from different sources. Also x if relevant, individual does not buy for self majority of times and often offers monetary compensation or necessities such as tooth paste to a companion to go smoke and chat with them. But has not experienced in their friends home this issue

Please help. Individual is more than fine throwing batch away if necessary buy as it is hard to come by and individual makes rule to not search too hard for substance, would prefer to utilize the rest of product

That might have been annoying to read I hope not if so I am sorry.

Tbh the individual seems to be a heavier user than the user indicates and the yuck throat thing is a combo of MSM chopper or other bunk (plus the gear itself) smoked from a pipe that needs a clean and the user needs to drink a lot more water (or salvital) to rehydrate.

Light infrequent use does not usually do this, if MSM is suspected, weigh the gear then a proper acetone was (cbf writing down the instructions so utfse it's around here somewhere already) and reweigh the gear when dry. Theres othe ways of telling if its shit, a led torch helps and seeing if it sits and melts at different temps, how runny it is, how quickly it recrystalises when cool etc.

Acetone wash: Usually lose 0.01mg gear per 0.1mg chopper so is worth it for low quality crap.

Everything you describe is total dehydration and overdoing it.

Are you worried about how this mystery substance might he effecting your health or is this more of just a curiosity?