• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Meth second hand

Amlynn2

Bluelighter
No judgment please.... kids are out of town with family and a friend came by with crystal and I’d like to comfortably be able to enjoy the high. I don’t want my kids to get any second hand residue or whatever when they get home. Any recommendations on how to prevent this rather than just not doing it? Wipe everything down etc. but anything else?
ETA I do have a roommate here and I’d rather they not know any good ways to keep this on the low?

Bathroom. Just clean up surfaces and don't leave towels or anything in there.

Pretend you have gastro or are dying your hair.

will do thank you
airing out the place should be sufficient, second hand meth usually only gets into the system when there is active smoking going on. I knew a couple who smoked meth on the daily, neighbors thought they were cooking it, so Haz-Mat suits came through with swabs and found nothing regarding meth.

Haha yep bathroom's the way to go. It's also good cos you can lock the door so no one just bursts through the room without knocking, inconsiderate cunts

airing out the place should be sufficient, second hand meth usually only gets into the system when there is active smoking going on. I knew a couple who smoked meth on the daily, neighbors thought they were cooking it, so Haz-Mat suits came through with swabs and found nothing regarding meth.
Only thing that sucks is my bathroom window doesn’t open... fucking annoying

Is there a fan? Run that, probably better for keeping it on the downlow. Otherwise run steamy water to dilute the air saturation.

It’s the fan built in the bathroom. Closet is attached but empty as we just moved so I just use the closet where there’s not any airflow then blow into bathroom

I suggest turning the shower on hot the steam should do some justice and usually bathrooms have a vent/fan on the ceiling blow the smoke through there. Or try and do it in a room that you could blow out the window.
air purifiers work nice but not everyone has them.

please don't get too spun, kids can tell if you are acting like a maniac or have strange motor tics, on the plus side they will probably tell you very candidly about it!

"mommy why are you chewing on your lip??"

please don't get too spun, kids can tell if you are acting like a maniac or have strange motor tics, on the plus side they will probably tell you very candidly about it!

"mommy why are you chewing on your lip??"
I appreciate your concern. Thank you for that. I haven’t been lip biting spun in a very long time. I’m taking it slow and still trying to catch a good buzz at the same time 🙈 just Incase they come home early

You can also use a smoke buddy, or whatever they are called, would help mask the smell from the roommate. You just take a tube, like an empty cardboard toilet paper roll, and stuff it full of dryer sheets. When smoking you exhale through the tube. The dryer sheets filter the smoke and help mask a lot of the smell. Weed smokers use this trick and weed stinks way way stronger.

I agree with everyone that you don't have much to worry about with the residue from smoking. As long as you don't leave any laying around, say like accidentally dropping some on the counter or floor, then you have very little to worry about.

You can also use a smoke buddy, or whatever they are called, would help mask the smell from the roommate. You just take a tube, like an empty cardboard toilet paper roll, and stuff it full of dryer sheets. When smoking you exhale through the tube. The dryer sheets filter the smoke and help mask a lot of the smell. Weed smokers use this trick and weed stinks way way stronger.

I agree with everyone that you don't have much to worry about with the residue from smoking. As long as you don't leave any laying around, say like accidentally dropping some on the counter or floor, then you have very little to worry about.
Thanks for the input. Unfortunately I’m out of dryer sheets lol. I’ve tried to help myself by blowing into a towel

My advice is stay away from Meth! Everyone I know that started off as an occasional smoker is now hooked. Trust me - stay away from it!

dude smoking it is a waste. if you want to get some of the best effects you need to plug that shit. that's right . up the bunghole. it's less addictive this way and will give you a much better experience. that and snorting it ..

most people i know that get hooked either smoke or inject. everyone else is fine.