• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Meth Meth restore and lower tolerance

chickenpickaddict3.5

Greenlighter
Hi Guys,
I am new here, and I am also a new user. I just want to know if I can still restore or lower my tolerance to meth.?
I first started with just 10mg smoking it. but now I noticed that the 250mg I bought doesn't seem to last in 2 days anymore.
I like using it but don't want my tolerance to keep going up.
If it doesn't go down or restored after taking a break, Then i guess it's best to just quit it all together. So far I have no problem if I can't smoke it in a month.
Hope you guys can educate me.

Thanks.

If you need to ingest methamphetamine accurately, smoking it is the worst way going forward. Buy a milligram scale, empty capsules, and take it orally.

Well, if you're using it recreationally (which I think you are), I get why you want to smoke it up or shoot it.

But AFAIK taking more than 30mg-40mg of meth every day is directly neurotoxic.

All I can say is take a two-week break if you believe 250mg of a decent quality product doesn't hit you hard. Taking such highest doses will fry your neurons anyway, so no amount of product will give you the hit of euphoria after a while (drug effect depends on what the cell is already capable of accomplishing; a drug cannot impart a new function to a cell or target tissue. You cannot get that euphoric high that you felt when you took the drug for the first time after repeated usage).

If you need to ingest methamphetamine accurately, smoking it is the worst way going forward. Buy a milligram scale, empty capsules, and take it orally.

Well, if you're using it recreationally (which I think you are), I get why you want to smoke it up or shoot it.

But AFAIK taking more than 30mg-40mg of meth every day is directly neurotoxic.

All I can say is take a two-week break if you believe 250mg of a decent quality product doesn't hit you hard. Taking such highest doses will fry your neurons anyway, so no amount of product will give you the hit of euphoria after a while (drug effect depends on what the cell is already capable of accomplishing; a drug cannot impart a new function to a cell or target tissue. You cannot get that euphoric high that you felt when you took the drug for the first time after repeated usage).
Yeah I am using it for recreation. Yeah honestly this doesn't seem to be pure. I'm just saying 25mg to 250mg since I can buy it half a G(gram), then that half a G lasts me like 4 - 10 uses smoking it. Really a lot of waste when smoked since if It's less than 1/4 of the half a G bought it doesn't even run on the foil. Anyway. Thanks, At least as you said maybe a long break might restore tolerance.. Wish me luck guys on controlling the urge..

There is no way other than time, and sometimes that doesn't even fully do it. It might not ever be like it was the first couple times, but it'd probably be closer to it.

I can't believe how cheap meth has gotten, we are talking like 25% of the price it was when I was growing up. But idk, it also seems like that price drop has come with a drop in quality too.

There is no way other than time, and sometimes that doesn't even fully do it. It might not ever be like it was the first couple times, but it'd probably be closer to it.

I can't believe how cheap meth has gotten, we are talking like 25% of the price it was when I was growing up. But idk, it also seems like that price drop has come with a drop in quality too.
I will try a month first. If the tolerance still ain't low.... well it's only telling me to quit. Just been a couple of months on and off..
Have read some of the posts here about doing it on your own.. hopefully I'm able to...

Last edited by a moderator:
Also, try to eat healthy foods every day. Meth has an anorexic effect, so not eating healthier food will further the toxicity (which is why people lose a lot of weight when they abuse meth). Stay hydrated during meth (very important).

I basically force myself to eat at least one healthy meal a day when I'm on stimulants, which is virtually every single day.

The OTC dissociative dextromethorphan (DXM) strongly potentiates stimulants by my experience and lowers tolerance to them. You could try taking 100mg or 150mg if it a hour before the meth. And yeah, don't smoke the meth, buy empty gelcaps and take it orally if possible, this will also slow down tolerance a bit and is less fiendish.

The OTC dissociative dextromethorphan (DXM) strongly potentiates stimulants by my experience and lowers tolerance to them. You could try taking 100mg or 150mg if it a hour before the meth. And yeah, don't smoke the meth, buy empty gelcaps and take it orally if possible, this will also slow down tolerance a bit and is less fiendish.
But I think "robotripping" significantly reduces cognition.

But I think "robotripping" significantly reduces cognition.
It is just like any dissociative very dosage related what effects you get. 100mgs aren't going to make you robotrip, it's the usual dosage used against cough, just taken at once instead of 3-4 split doses.