• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants meth "reclaim" questions

straypookie

Greenlighter
alright, i've read a LOT of threads here and i recognize that no one seems to agree on what to do w the residue in your pipe after a bag or two so im just gonna say this before i get into it: i either melt it down or do the water method but i always use it lol.

over the course of the last week i've gone thru a lil less than 2g and also had residue built up from the previous bag. stem was coated pretty well but after i let someone hit it, stem was no longer white and milky but rather almost entirely clear aside from the few opaque-ish crackles i can see.

now i feel like it couldnt have just disappeared right? so i guess my question is: does anyone know why did this happen?

Yeah, I'd say it got very hot and whoever hit the pipe that time got an extra large hit from inhaling all that built up meth that had coated the pipe. Lucky them!

I mean... Did they smoke the stem? Maybe you handed it to them empty and thought it was packed, so they figured you were offering up the residue? Benefit of the doubt, you know.

Reactions: CFC
It could be possible that the person breathed inside of it and the moisture from thier breathe absorbed the frost
This is the answer. the gear i currently using fairly wide mouthed and a couple times while taking extrs big hit I lost focus and let little saliva drip into the tube. The thick white inner lining turned clear before i realized what I had done.. just glad i was alone.

Dude, no ifs ands or buts here, dude fuckin' cleared that bad boi with his lungs..he was chiefin that reclaim like a straight fiend, getting every last snowflake..hate to break it to ya, but if you dont see that shit in there, even moisture getting in there would do nothing, saliva would just cause the stuff to run down to the bubble end to dry out and recrystallize, otherwise the puddle wouldve settled and dried at the other end where the bolo was set down.