• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Meth Meth Primer: Post Your Meth Tips Hints & Hacks Here

Wat did I do Scrofula?!?

Oh wait...

Seriously though, I meant smoking, and, I guess to a lesser extent, snorting and injecting-those seem most popular and effective-though all carry hazards, except proper vaping, that may hold minimimal risk

I meant sublingual, because that other thread * you certainly did NOT chide me over * Got me thinking about sublingual and Buccal; it's solubility is pretty good, however it wouldn't stand up to teh traditional routes( Was SMB3 really methland instead of Frozen/Ice World? With it's signature tune, impressive considering the technology... The imponderables

I am a fan of SL/buccal meth, and I believe, but haven't ever looked it up, that it's actually not that great an ROA in terms of absorbance. It's solubility (in water) is better than good, it's a charged small molecule, it'll be freely soluble. You can dissolve more meth-HCl than there is water. And I think, that actually hurts it's absorbance a bit.

[the following is my vague, haven't-looked-into-it-yet, word for half-formed-concept, of mucus membrane absorbance] You need to be soluble enough to actually dissolve, so a very lipophilic molecule that would slide right through the inter-cell space, doesn't actually absorb if it remains as oil droplets in suspension; but you can't be so polar that you can't also slide between or diffuse across.

Having a fat "plus one" charge is pretty polar.

My personal anecdote to back me up is comparing buccal crack to buccal powder cocaine. Crack just stuck on your gums won't cause numbing, but cocaine obv. does. Well, to numb it, it must be absorbed. And that's the charged, acid salt form of cocaine; the neutral, lipophilic version doesn't absorb, but I think that's only because it does dissolve into saliva when you smear it across your gums.

Lucky for me, what doesn't get absorbed just gets swallowed anyway. Personally, I don't like a fat dose of oral meth, because it's almost always going to be on an empty stomach, and meth just has a way of subtly turning it in a way that just adds to anxiety if a trip is headed that way. If I suck on a shard, it'll wind up being like half an oral dose.

Sublingual ROA for salts rarely works, because salts are actually quite lousy at penetrating lipophilic membranes. I even remember an account of someone trying SL vs oral for some typical drug salt (the exact drug escapes me) and they found no difference in both onset time and experience intensity, leading to the conclusion that most of it just slowly leaked into the stomach and got absorbed there instead. I think it might have been LSD, although I'm really not sure.

SL works well for stuff like benzos, which are uncharged at physiological pH and amphiphilic, and for some drug freebases, such as nicotine in snus for example. A meth salt would definitely not absorb well in the mouth.

On the other hand, the other end of the body seems to absorb both well, perhaps due to way more intense blood circulation. Both salts and benzo solutions have produced onset in less than 3 minutes following rectal ROA in my experience.

I totally believe it. And maybe it's just that the trickle into my stomach rather than "parachuting," or whatever the kids do, straight in, makes the difference in reduced queasiness. Or I"m just too lazy to do anything but shove a shard in my mouth.

But, straight sucking on it certainly works, I'm not trying to pull a prank on anyone suggesting it. Fastest onset is like fifteen minutes still, it's not the ROA to replace IV. I'll have a smoking session and top that off with a little meth lozenge, like an ER dose once the all-to-brief vaped IR is over.

But I would point out that for water-insoluble things, or hydrophobic things that come in crude form, like crack, you'll just never break up the microscopic gravy lumps enough to absorb much that way either. Benzos in pharma pills are finely ground with binders that help disperse them in your stomach; probably something like a THC home experiment wouldn't have those and might not work.

New user. Been using this site for a couple months but decided to ani up and join. I have a question though: does anyone know the bioavailability of boofing? (Plugging/ractal roa) I have searched for over an hour. Can?t find a fucking answer anywhere. I?ve been snorting lines for a month or two, it?s now unbareable. My nose feels blistered and it stings like a son of a bitch. I?ve tried boofing before but didn?t really have an effect. My husband thinks it?s because I didn?t have a shit first but I really think maybe I pushed it to far up my ass and instead of sitting upright I was doggy style (face down ass up). So it probably didn?t get delivered very well. Anyway, I?d really like any tips and tricks if you?ve got any. Thanks! ?

We have a plugging thread, though rectal Methamphetamine certainly works if done PROPERLY; however smoking is really the way to go IMO, although amps, and uppers in general were never my DOC- maybe I can link the plugging thread, or someone would be nice enough to give basic instruction, though smoking properly is more effective than rectal, so keep that in mind, though it may be useful to know multiple ROA's, and Welcome to BL!

Help with meth related questions??

OK. So I first tried meth when I was 15 and haven't done it since. But about 3 weeks ago I started up again. I haven't done it everyday but here and there over these past 3 weeks. Ive been smoking it because that's what feels normal to me. I smoke weed, I smoke cigarettes, so naturally I'm going to want to smoke the Meth because that's what I'm used to. Last hit I took was 2 days ago around like 5pm (throughout that day I had 3 hits from a pipe, 2 hits from a bubble, and drank the "worb water" from the bubbler)I had my "comedown" yesterday and now today, at 5:23pm, I'm still having some side effects. When my high died down and I entered my first "come down" I found it difficult to breathe, I had really bad dry mouth, pupils dilated to the point they were all black, my hands were shaky, I couldn't eat, I was nauseous and puked 3 times, chest pain, and everytime I stood up i got lightheaded and saw "stars" (I fainted twice trying to walk), I had to pee constantly but it took forever to come out. I was taking ibuprofen, seroquel, and smoked some weed to calm down. I finally crashed around 2 am and woke up at 11 am. I was able to eat. I've been able to smoke weed and cigs today. I am able to walk and do things. I cleaned the whole house today without a problem. The only side effects I had left when I woke up was dry mouth no mater how much I drink, my jaw and mouth hurts, rapid heart beat off and on occasionally, tired, weak, sore, and irritable as fuck. IDK if I would necisarlly say I have cravings but I wouldn't say no to someone if they offered. I have a very addictive personality when it comes to a lot of things, my biological parents were heroine addicts that used while I was in the womb, and I was previously addicted to coke and xanax/popping pills (between ages 15-18) I have a lot of mental health issues (PTSD, sever depression, bi-polar, borderline personality, anxiety, etc), I've been hospitalized for suicide attempts and drugs (psych wards and ER ), grew up as a foster kid who was off and on the streets/group homes/facilities so I never had a stable environment growing up, and slot of my problems stem from the childhood I had and what I experienced. Growing up on top of that I developed a lot of medical problems including: asthma, heart murmur, a thyroid condition, and joint problems. As of right now I'm 6 ft 1in and 155lbs. Sorry that was so long but I thought having a background on me would help. IDK. I think it's just my anxiety and I also tend to overthink things/assume the worst out of everything, but I wanted to just get my questions answered. Also a big thing is I'm worried of another possible addiction. Is it normal to feel that way on a come down? Should I be worried about my heart with the amount I smoked? Should I be worried of meth mouth cause how I feel? Is it OK to still feel weak, sore, dry mouth, and the occasional heart flutter?(i still feel like I have a body high.) would smoking the amount I did affect me already? Or at all?

Sorry that was so long but I hope you can help. I thought if you had a little background on me it might help. Anyways thank you for taking the time to read this. Hope to hear from someone soon?

hey brotha!!! It sounds like a bunch of factors could be working for a perfect storm. First off.. Meth is awful. No one should do it. You've lost all tolerance which is a good thing.. that would be number 1/ number 2.. meth is home grown... who's to say what all the cut was... Maybe it effected others different....3 ) phycology is a strong suit of mine, as are the meds...if there is any SNRI"S or SSRI"S in your system this will intensify any upper. your diet may be a very small part of it too. OJ in your system??? White Grapfruit??? these are killer with any upper. if its a additive condition that is driving you back. Make a appt with your GP. Be open and honest.. I wouldn't be shocked if you had a late form of ADHD.. this may prompt him to RX Adderall or a Ritalin... it will help in many way. Best of Luck

Hey, kaotic, welcome and all. Can you tell me, by any chance, where you heard the term "boof" before? If you do, I promise I'll get you those rectal BA numbers.

Just a pet project.

(Shakes head)

You ask the hard questions, Scrofula , my esteemed colleague :\

Thanks, Lorne, but I control-F'd that whole paper and there's no mention of boofing.

I am trying! Sort of

I find it, a reference, make just a couple additions to one of your stickies-or don't, whatever- would like precise figures. Maybe on in a minute if things go well and headache eases up

I'm still not sure if I'm supposed to be doing some meth-related task, other than all my tasks, but on meth.

Which can be quite a task sometimes. Cause, see, you have to not let many people know that's how you do your tasks. People don't seem to understand my Faces of Adderall campaign.

Haha I?m from California and I never did dope out there but I moved to middle of fucked-my-cousin-brother-and-now-he?s-my-nephew Missouri and that?s what they call plugging out here. I have no fucking clue why but they do lol

Either way I?ve wasted 3 bags on it now and I rather enjoy hot rails so if the effect isn?t much different then fuck it I?ll rail it lol