• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Meth Meth Primer: Post Your Meth Tips Hints & Hacks Here

I know you can buy a pipe at any head shop, for the burnt taste that means you miss be putting the flame on the bowl you just wanna hold it a little close to the pipe not on it that will cause burning it and making your pipe black and nasty I don't ever scrape my pipe but the best tool for it is a croshay needle it has a little hook at the end of it that's not sharp and the best hiding spot I came up with is putting the pipe straw and Baggie in a long tube sock and sitting it with the rest of your socks no one will think to look inside your socks
Lmao until somebody decided to barrow your socks!! I’ve always hid my stash from probation in my chimney, I take a wire hanger and a bag, hang the bag on the hanger lower into chimney and hook over the side, probation ain’t goin on my roof 🤣

insufflation is harsh, I would never recommend a 3 day binge of standard insufflation! You’ll tear your nose up bad that way and you’ll blow your nose and see a cloud of blood! It’s okay in a bind to snort a few lines or to get a taste.

(This is not the best way to use your meth but it’s mad fun in my opinion)
I have to say my all time favorite Methsumption method would be a hot rail, now what you need is a glass straight or a pookie (just a glass tube you can buy at damn near any smoke shop in California) a torch lighter a credit card/hotel key(hotel keys work best imo cause they have no raised letters) and a bag of the Methasis’s(that’s just a bag of meth but I like to call it that)

crush your meth with the hotel key then rack up a line or two, take your torch and get that end HOT(not the end your puttin in your nose) take that flame away put it up your nose a tiny bit(again hot end down) and rail that shit! This is the part where you blow out a meth cloud that looks like a nuke went off in your brain! That’s because it did.
Back before I had any glass or only had a pipe with a meth bowl I used to just insufflate and man my nose was tore up!

insufflation is harsh, I would never recommend a 3 day binge of standard insufflation! You’ll tear your nose up bad that way and you’ll blow your nose and see a cloud of blood! It’s okay in a bind to snort a few lines or to get a taste.

(This is not the best way to use your meth but it’s mad fun in my opinion)
I have to say my all time favorite Methsumption method would be a hot rail, now what you need is a glass straight or a pookie (just a glass tube you can buy at damn near any smoke shop in California) a torch lighter a credit card/hotel key(hotel keys work best imo cause they have no raised letters) and a bag of the Methasis’s(that’s just a bag of meth but I like to call it that)

crush your meth with the hotel key then rack up a line or two, take your torch and get that end HOT(not the end your puttin in your nose) take that flame away put it up your nose a tiny bit(again hot end down) and rail that shit! This is the part where you blow out a meth cloud that looks like a nuke went off in your brain! That’s because it did.
Back before I had any glass or only had a pipe with a meth bowl I used to just insufflate and man my nose was tore up!

I've been doing nothing but sniffing the stuff for almost 6 months now, daily. I don't think I've had one nose bleed the entire time. 🤪😵
Miss hot rails, i haven't done one in probably 10 years. You gotta have that straight glass tube, a torch and a mirror though all at once and I never seem to.

I've been doing nothing but sniffing the stuff for almost 6 months now, daily. I don't think I've had one nose bleed the entire time. 🤪😵
Miss hot rails, i haven't done one in probably 10 years. You gotta have that straight glass tube, a torch and a mirror though all at once and I never seem to.
How do you not even own the most basic of utensils?

How do you not even own the most basic of utensils?
Man, that straight glass isn't as easy to come by as you think and I already hate buying the regular bubbles. Always feels awkward as fuck lol. :ROFLMAO:
idk, guess i'm not a career addict anymore.

I did a four day binge starting off with a hot rail, then I dosed twice more that day by insufflation, the next 3 days of 3 doses snorted and my nose was packed as all hell! I went ti
Man, that straight glass isn't as easy to come by as you think and I already hate buying the regular bubbles. Always feels awkward as fuck lol. :ROFLMAO:
idk, guess i'm not a career addict anymore.

PUT IN ABOUT HALF A POINT AND IT'S LASTED ME 45 MINUTES
YEAH I THINK I GET LIKE OCD OR SOMETHING WITH METH I LOOK AT MY PHONE AND MEASURE HOW MUCH I PUT IN THE PIPE LMFAO
NOT THAT ANYONE PROBABLY GIVES A SHIT JUST SAYIN'

You can't live on meth and mountain dew.

[/QUOTE]

I think that's how u end up with mountain dew mouth.

My tip would be make sure you try and have a big day/ night then crash the next. Or the one after that max. Also try eat one proper meal everyday. I know you should eat more but sometimes it feels like it's impossible. So aim for one and along with the catch up on sleep it will do you wonders. Especially with psychosis as meth can send almost everyone into that(including me!) But if I stick to what I said it's less of an issue. Another while following those is continuously drinking water. After a burn or whatever drink /scull a bottle of water. Try go through atleast 4 bottles of water a day. Even that's maybe not enough but I know what it's like using, if you aim for ten you might drink one so keep it reachable. Another thing that's good is if you know your going to have a bender buy some up n Gos or something. There like little milk boxes that come in chocolate, vanilla ect. They have two Weetabix in each. So it's a mini meal. You drink them so if you don't feel like eating your still getting vitamins and minerals. Any sort of meal replacement shakes. There's probably heaps of better options with all these crazy vitamins you can purchase but I'm talking about basic things you can make your goal to do and is reachable and do-able. So morning,lunch,arvo, night neck a bottle of water. Try get down some food once for day and top up on protein/meal replacement shakes. Also limit your benders to 48hrs and you will have significantly lesser or a shit time. With comedowns, psychosis type weirdness and another big one is because your bender has gone on and on you will get more effects out of your bling when you next use. Try wait till the next time next week to do it gain and it will stay somewhat fun. I know people do it daily or have big benders and wake up feeling shit so use abit to bring them back up but that then becomes using to feel normal which is what happens in addiction as I learned with opiates. So as hard as it is try have that break and not go overboard on benders. It does have that magic when you use as apose to staying mundane and only trying not to feel shitty. This is my little go to. We'll when I chopped in( I don't anymore) I do know about doing a lot more things but these are the minimum or else it just catches up to me to much. Also a couple of multivitamins a day. Might not help anyone any O this but hey, there that's my ice tips...

When you say "bender" i think i need a little more definition. I've gone on week/two week bender that were basically me using for a night or two, passing out and waking up and doing it all over again till i was mentally garbage. On the other hand, like this week, I've i've had one lone night and then continued to use for four more days, but getting as much sleep and food/water as well. I feel "fine" but is this the same? Should i take a break completely? i heard of daily use, and until this week, that's never been me.

So apparently in Tn there's a drought. Can't find any from one end of tn to the other, nothing. not sure what's happened but figure when it does come back it's gonna be taxed.
when we did have it, it was painful to iv. been at it 2 yrs no break until now and it got to the point that it burned in hands, up arm, it was bad. we just figured it was burning our veins up. anybody else got any ideas what was causing this? we know everything was cut, big time. some even crack-backed. as far as smoking it, once its been mainline, there's no high any other way really. still havent figured out the plugging yet but tried a few times. now we're just passing time doing some H. I don't really feel it though. the husband nods and I just sit and wonder why it doesn't work on me like that.

thank you so much. as soon as some can be found I'll let ya know. nobody in tn has been able to find any in the past week or so.

PUT IN ABOUT HALF A POINT AND IT'S LASTED ME 45 MINUTES
YEAH I THINK I GET LIKE OCD OR SOMETHING WITH METH I LOOK AT MY PHONE AND MEASURE HOW MUCH I PUT IN THE PIPE LMFAO
NOT THAT ANYONE PROBABLY GIVES A SHIT JUST SAYIN'
I can't speak for anyone else on here but support is a big deal when quiting and if you need it, I'm here. idk if its allowed but if you need an ear even if its just to ramble on about mountain dew(I love my yellow cokes) I can give my email, phone number, FB or whatever if it means the difference between sobriety(life) and the option(death).
I just wanted to put that out there.
and it applies to everyone. I'm not really good at much if anything but I know I can listen and I'm a bit of a cut up for what it's worth.

I can't speak for anyone else on here but support is a big deal when quiting and if you need it, I'm here. idk if its allowed but if you need an ear even if its just to ramble on about mountain dew(I love my yellow cokes) I can give my email, phone number, FB or whatever if it means the difference between sobriety(life) and the option(death).
and it applies to everyone. I'm not really good at much if anything but I know I can listen and I'm a bit of a cut up for what it's worth.
LMFAO PACK THAT SHIT...............MELT THAT SHIT.............ROLL THAT SHIT.........JOKING LOL

you cant die from meth lol unless its heavy use?

Tip is take a break from time to time. You might find you can barely even catch a buzz anymore let alone get "high". It's a bad sign for how fried your brain is getting too is even more meth isn't bringing you up at all.

I don't care about all the ins and outs of rolling the bowl so many degrees, starting the flame around the loaded drugs, and shit like that. If nothing else, keep your flame AWAY from the meth as much as possible, heat it SLOW, and STOP the SECOND it's either "smoking" to a good level or you can visually see it starting to sizzle. If you do anything more you will start to lose massive amounts of it to burning, and thus lots of hits.

Rolling and placement and especially little niche tricks you'll find in the many "ordeals" you'll find smoking are also important, but learn not to burn first you burnout! I've been smoking for years and still make mistakes sometimes.

Last tip. Stock up on pipes. They dont last as long as you'd think. If your pipe doesn't seem to be working as well as usual, that's because it's not. Clear your bowl and start fresh in a new one.