• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

meth//preferred roa and why ?

IV

once you try it you dont bother with anything else. For most water-soluble drugs too (not iv md for me though)

IV hands down. If you can keep your use irregular then nothing beats the rush. That said - I've struggled a bit with controlling use over last little bit. At least I always shoot clean and get regular blood tests.

Hate to say i agree here. Smoking the stuff is very compulsive and addictive.
I don't touch meth any more, but when i did, it was IV or nothing.

Would certainly not recommend it (IV drug use, or meth at all) to anyone though.

Smokedup, i love your avatar mate. North freo :)

I stay away from needles. Something I've never been curious about, even when smoking effects got less and less.

Sniffed .... It last longer and your not craving the rush of a pipe.

That sweet rush is the addictive part ... sniffing has no rush and its never got me by the balls thankfully.

Personally I find smoking the best. Shooting is less feindish and stronger. I don't like insufflation, eating it is a good intro of you dont wanna twirl the glass barby

rectal plugging does wonders with a dexy drug cocktail. day 3 into the shenanigans. >.<

needles and meth are a no-no. god no. they're unsightly alone, let alone together. that sort of thing corrupts the human condition. serious. I want my brainmeats back before I tried to be cool..... and keep up with the real party people! if there's one thing I can live without it's knowing what's on the other side. it's not even that fantastic. that and I was sober as a judge. as compared with the pipe, all else pales in comparison though I've OD'd via other means, by my own standards lol thinking I'm that hardcore. nothing I couldn't benzo my way out of. There'd have to be a really good reason for me to crank it up my limbs, and I can't think of even one, thus, it's a non-issue. Speed by all means I was happy as larry to do when in rome, but only on my controlled, quantified diet. Shrug, Should have been out learning a language.

Last edited:
I love the rush and the high of a shot but it comes with marks on my arms, and a steady chase for that rush that becomes harder and harder to find until I found myself putting a needle in my arm when I truly didn’t want to. In summary; if you’ve never shot up.... don’t ever try it.

just trying to get some perspective.

also if someone could explain the difference in effects with different routes of administration that would be really awesome.

Infesting orally. The come up isn’t like slamming it but it can last a good 6-8 hours.

Snorting over smoking, never tried anything else. Well, oral, but snorting beats that easy,

I love the rush and the high of a shot but it comes with marks on my arms, and a steady chase for that rush that becomes harder and harder to find until I found myself putting a needle in my arm when I truly didn’t want to. In summary; if you’ve never shot up.... don’t ever try it.
I am peeved that there are the means made available for people to even go doing this. It should have a complementary pipe attached to it so people get the notion that smoking is the way to go. depends who you are though, some would argue one way or the other, but there is no real reason to go to these lengths in ordinary society. you can live without that knowledge. I never thought it was a line that need be crossed, but if my faculties had permitted I'd have racked my class A crassness and been none-the-wiser if I had my time again. upward and onward.

I only smoke it with my sweet puff pipe ?
I do not ever intend to IV I have zero interest.
I won’t snort or eat it.