• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Stimulants Meth pipe

Strangeclouds

Greenlighter
Well its official, drugs have been decriminalized in Oregon so i no longer feel like a scummy white trash tweaker everytime i have to go into the convenience store to buy a dope pipe. Yes im completely aware of how awful meth is and you have every right to judge me for doing it, but hey at least i have my shit together. With that being said, does anybody know where the hell i can find a red dope pipe? Is there any specific reason why there seems to be no such thing as red oil burners or red glass tubes or anything colored red that is thin glass like most meth pipes? I have literally looked everywhere and have found pretty much every single color of glass/pipes besides red. Would i be better off if i try to find someone that does glassblowing and can make me one out of like a thick glass red weed pipe? I have a red obsession but at this point im also very curious as to why there is no red glass anywhere. If you have any suggestions or ideas please lemme know, or dont because im sure this post sounds stupid and ridiculous but tbh any kind of feedback would be cool

Would i be better off if i try to find someone that does glassblowing and can make me one out of like a thick glass red weed pipe? I have a red obsession but at this point im also very curious as to why there is no red glass anywhere. If you have any suggestions or ideas please lemme know, or dont because im sure this post sounds stupid and ridiculous but tbh any kind of feedback would be cool
That's what I'd do or figure out how to do it with glass tubes and a torch, maybe wear gloves and safety glasses too. I've seen it done. It looks easy enough. You just have to make sure to have enough room for the hole and do it at the right time or it will ruin the whole thing

I don't know anything about glass itself so I'm curious to see what other responses you get. I wouldn't think using colored glass would be safe, but maybe that's not what it is so I'll stop typing :)

Google red oil burner pipe.Theres dozens of online stores that sell red pipes for your gear.If your looking to learn how to blow your own you will need to add selenium dioxide.Also readily available online.If you choose the latter there are videos to guide you.Ive had to blow alot of my own oil burners as the internet wasn't really big when I started.I had make boats and have filthy fingers as a result of my ignorance to say the least.Good luck be safe.

I was gonna say try Wish, but then I read above and Googled for myself and yep, there is bunches.