• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants meth panic attack how to stop?

Cinz

Greenlighter
So i just took about 80mg or 90mg of meth and 30 minutes in I experienced a panic attack again. I always get nervous about my heart or my brain when taking it. I also get tight chested. Is there any way to stop this?

Last edited:
So i just took about .8 or .9 of meth and 30 minutes in I experienced a panic attack again. I always get nervous about my heart or my brain when taking it. I also get tight chested. Is there any way to stop this?

I guess the obvious answer here is to stop it for a while or decrease it considerably.
This is your body telling you it´s enough. Try to find your ways around it.
Benzodiazepines can surely help but you should then try to use it not to continue doing meth for a while. I don´t mean using it to ease the comedown, not when you are going through panic attacks and having your heart racing like that.
Have you considered medical help? Anything that helps you take a break.
Good luck! You can do this.

u need a xanax asap.its exactly what u need in this situation.. if u dont have xanax.. id take a shot of whiskey.. if not, deep breathing and concentrate on slowing your breath u will be ok

you dont have any benzos? any kava kava? any alcohol? any sleep aid like meletonin?

if none of those just pray if you believe in Christ, take a deep breath realize it will be over soon, and think of a happy time in your life, then do something that you enjoy.

if you have phenibut, IM phenibut.

It should have passed by now but I'd recommend taking a smaller dose and if it keeps happening I'd honestly find another DOC :)

I haven't tried meth, but I have the same problem with amphetamines in general. That horrible heart-focused panic. Fuckin awful. Worth the high, but awful while it's happening. Drinking it off always helps a ton with me. Alcohol is technically "bad" for your heart, but I think only in the long-term. For a night of panic, I feel like it's perfectly fine. Just have a few drinks, think calm thoughts and remember that odds are overwhelmingly high that you'll be completely fine. Also, benedryl. Always helps me sleep off the panic.

Oh, and drinking lots of water usually helps me ease comedown anxiety!

Dont forget to drink alot of water and to eat food, dont go more than 5 hours without eating, it will worsen your anxiety/terrible mood.

I also highly recommend not doing stimulants without benzos on hand.

Is there a reason why my meth rush is extremely short now? It's very short and then immediately anxiety begins. One time I did it with my friends and I was euphoric for at least 15 hours now barely even 10 minutes and I've only used like 10 times and probably like 2-3 grams in total in 7 months. I had my first panic attack this year in June on meth and ever since that I haven't been the same

Pretty sure its your tolerance. I've seen a lot of discussions on supplements that help keep tolerance down. I find both adequate food/water in take and hour of sleep (5 a night, or 10 if i miss a night, lol) help also.

bruh are you fucking crazy taking 800 - 900mg of crystal in a dose !?

If it is even half decent shit, a point will more then do it!

Honestly, taking almost a gram of crystal, you either got shitty fucking product, a helluva meth tolerance, or you're going to die lol.

if you have phenibut, IM phenibut.

Pardon me but if you really mean intramuscular injection of Phenibut this is a terrible idea, especially strung out on a monster upper dose...

OP: Maybe you got some Lyrica or gabapentin? These help a lot against upper induced paranoia etc.
And you should lower your dosage considerably as others pointed out. Nearly 1g of Meth is borderline suicidal.

my bad I meant like 80mg or 90mg not 800.

Also I dosed again last night because of the lacking euphoria from the last time. I got a little euphoria from like maybe 150-200mg and anxiety attack began then heart pumping.

I ended up going to the ER and my bp went up to 170/110 9 hours after my last dose. What is causing this? Can a panic attack really make it sore that high? I think my autonomic nervous system is super sensitive to meth now. Along time ago I could do like .5 in two days with no issues.

Why in God's name would you dose more of something that made you feel so shitty? Hmmmmm I feel awful, what will fix this? I know I should take more!!

my bad I meant like 80mg or 90mg not 800.

Also I dosed again last night because of the lacking euphoria from the last time. I got a little euphoria from like maybe 150-200mg and anxiety attack began then heart pumping.

I ended up going to the ER and my bp went up to 170/110 9 hours after my last dose. What is causing this? Can a panic attack really make it sore that high? I think my autonomic nervous system is super sensitive to meth now. Along time ago I could do like .5 in two days with no issues.

I think a euphoric dose of meth is around 30mg for someone new to it. You will get less euphoria at higher doses as side effects highly increase and ruin the experience.

I think this could be a multitude of things but most stimulants will raise anxiety immensely like big time I bet it may be your tolerance since on higher doses anxiety is more common and while your experiencing abit of high what was supposed to be more high was instead replaced with anxiety because of the high dose try cutting down on meth and try another drug if your desperate I would recommend a depressant since another stimulant may just do the same thing once you tolerance is down again try meth again or don't whatever you decide try maybe a month off or something like that hope this helps good luck

-Streetcow

bullshit.. dont take it if it makes you nervous, nobody i know gets anxiety after a point on the 1st day..
<---TROLL